Amazing story this morning!!!!!!!!!

nacard01: I actually happen to be walking to the shower this morning at about 2:45AM or so. I often sleep in boxer briefs or boxers, this morning boxers. As I was walking to the shower I was hanging out the bottom of my boxers and was rubbing my eyes. Didn't realize it until he was right ontop of me that I almost walked right into this guy named Brian. This is not just your mere guy, he is cute as hell. Notice him all the time and think nothing of it. He noticed my "swinging" problem I guess at the bottom of my boxers. He didn't say anything just eyed it. Rather then trying to hide myself I just kept going and walked into the bathroom. I went in, started the shower and got in. The way our stalls are setup you can't see into the next shower but if you look over the top you can actually see into the shower. I looked up out of the corner of my eye and he was standing there with his little eye balls looking over the shower. I cried out, oh my god. He just rose his eyebrows and disappeared down below the top of the divider. I stood their under the shower mortified for a bit then figured there was nothing I could do. A few minutes later I hear this voice from behind the shower door say, "this okay"? I was like what the fuck....<insert a few seconds of pause here>. He says well I know you are gay and so am I. I know its early but I am horny and hard now because of your gigantic schlong. He couldn't see me at this point, just hear me. I had no idea this guy was gay although I had caught him eyeing me once or twice, this meaning nothing of course though. I said, yeah its cool. I pulled the curtain away, he was more gorgeous naked then clothed lol. At this point you guys are going, MOVE IT TO THE FICTION SECTION. I swear to god its the honest truth. He came into the shower with me. We lathered each other up a bit. At this point I was getting real close to rock hard. He already was. I am not sure exactly how big he was but had to be at least 7. I didn't want to have sex, would have taken too long and no protection. However we did jerk either off and do a bit of oral. He moaned while I was giving him oral a bit but nothing too loud and got off what I think was about 10 min after entering the shower. I got off about 5 min after that which I must say was quite enjoyable. He gave me oral while I stroked myself. I was beyond aroused. One of the best orgasms I have ever had. He washed himself off a bit as did I. He used my towel to dry off and as he was putting his boxers and t-shirt back on he thanked me for the experience and said you are definitely one of the most gifted and hugest guys there is. I have never seen one so huge nor did I imagine I would be so turned on by it. Talk to me tomorrow when you get back from class. At this point I was so amazed about the event that I couldn't do anything other then mutter Yeeaah. I was still catching my breath. I dried off, put my boxers on. Looked out the door, nobody there. Walked back to my room where I am sitting here now telling you this story. This is by far one of the most amazing sexual encounters of my life. Doubt I will ever beat it. I will say though 8 days out of 10 this would never have happened. I just happen to be real horny this morning. Anyways, had to share the experience. Going back to bed now. Hope you find this a positive story. I know I did!

Kermit 8)

throb919: Nothin' really to say but...attaboy, Nate!

;-)

Hung11by6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Get used to that shit man, cuz this kind of thing is going to happen to you over and over and over... especially when word gets out about your big dick. Just something we deal with but glad you had a good time.

dable_wi: Good one, Kerm. Maybe you and your shower buddy will get something going on a regular basis. Be sure to keep us posted on any future interactions.

:)

I could see something similar happening to me with one sharp distinction; The dude wouldve been anything but hot. More than likely, he wouldve been some fat ugly hairy troll. Then, I would be posting a complaint instead of a hot encounter story. ;)

Tender: all i have to say is
you can still *get* some bad stuff, from oral....
so best be careful...

not good to have the sickies...
:-[

Tender

HUMONGOUS: all i can say is "that was one hot story". it would be nice to post it in the fictional stores section so more readers can view it. hot hot hot :D ;D :eek: 8) :p

tigerwolf: [quote author=HUMONGOUS link=board=sex;num=1067506399;start=0#5 date=11/20/03 at 07:34:04]all i can say is "that was one hot story". it would be nice to post it in the fictional stores section so more readers can view it. hot hot hot :D ;D :eek: 8) :p[/quote]
More like it would be nice to post it in the fictional stories section because it IS fictional. *eyeroll*