Amazingly average

happyhour7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How can a guy with an average size dick be great in bed? You always hear its better to know how to use it than to have a big one.... well whats the best way to use it? any little things I could do that women love?

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hmm well i think we cant explain it... even if u see me having sex.. you dont see what i am doing... but if its pleasurable to her then u r doing well...:) an average dick great in bed? hmmm well over 70% of males have less than 6.5 inches so ...what can we say.. while I dont believe 70 % of women havent cum in their lives frm intercourse.. not my experience anyways..

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
The best way to be amazing in bed has nothing to do with size and not much to do with how you use it.

Having mutual sexual attraction is probably most important, being a lovely person, a sensitive lover, and prepared to work at finding out what each other likes helps too.

So I would say the best way to be amazing in bed is to be yourself. That is unless you are a boring, insensitive, selfish bastard.

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At a recent "toy" party my wife went to, she told me that all the girls there had to pick out a dildo that depicted their husbands/boyfriends penis. One girl picked the largest and everyone wanted to know what it was like....

She said that her previous boyfriend was average, pointing to an average dildo, and that he was more attentive to her satisfaction and being able to hit ALL her erogenous zones.

Her current boyfirend was large but that's it ! Though it filled her, he didn't hit her zones nor did he find pleasuring her very important. It was about his big penis being satisfied. My wife said that the girls with the average dildos then had smiles on their faces, knowing very well that size didn't matter.

I still don't know what she bought...........Always a surprise !