AMAZINGLY HOT picture of ex-NFL player Howie Long

hockeyjock90210

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Great shot. I play sports for a living and can't believe the trend for even team guys to take cell pics in the locker room and showers. Every sport but hockey has become saturated with guys and their dick shots.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
and this pic of Kevin Costner...well, i wasn't sure if you have all seen it, i have posted it on this site before...but thought it worth re posting...i thought what is contained in the red circle would be of more interest to guys on this site then anywhere else..

'Levenworth--

What did you do to Kevin Costner to get that see through? :eek:

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i dunno about the mobile video with Mr Long. i asked a really close friend of mine about the video and why the clasped hands...my friend said, and he would really know, that he had no place to put his hands just like the guy next to him, he held his hands together in his crotch and clasped as well..

i did hear tho..that Mr Long was concealing an erection when on FOX & FRIENDS in the fall of 2007...he stood in the back of everyone, all outside vs in the studio and he was to the far right...i will try to find the pic...cuz i believe i have it...

and why no comments on KEVIN COSTNER'S bulge?

Attachments

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
'Levenworth--

What did you do to Kevin Costner to get that see through? :eek:

my sources at DREAMWORKS STUDIO in CULVER CITY, tell me that he is known to be BI...

and the same source told me that Tom Cruise's 'friend' works at a Rodeo Drive boutique that is owned by the wife of the President of Sony.
and that Tom is at the boutique on a regular basis...
though this was interesting. amazing that being a Christian Sceintist will do for one's career...

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
my sources at DREAMWORKS STUDIO in CULVER CITY, tell me that he (Kevin Costner) is known to be BI...

^^:eek:<===Invisi's expression.

and the same source told me that Tom Cruise's 'friend' works at a Rodeo Drive boutique that is owned by the wife of the President of Sony.
though this was interesting. amazing that being a Christian Sceintist will do for one's career...

You got all the gossip and the "column" for it to go on. :wink::eek:

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

i have known Kevin Costner since 1986 when he was filming in Chicago, THE UNTOUCHABLES. his choice of cameraman is Jimmy Blankford, and Oprah's as well...lives next to my parents in Naperville, IL and Jimmy invited me to a scene he was going to be filming at the Chicago Board of Trade. and that is where i met Mr Costner.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Great shot. I play sports for a living and can't believe the trend for even team guys to take cell pics in the locker room and showers. Every sport but hockey has become saturated with guys and their dick shots.

What's it like playing hockey and liking dudes? :biggrin1:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i have known Kevin Costner since 1986 when he was filming in Chicago, THE UNTOUCHABLES. his choice of cameraman is Jimmy Blankford, and Oprah's as well...lives next to my parents in Naperville, IL and Jimmy invited me to a scene he was going to be filming at the Chicago Board of Trade. and that is where i met Mr Costner.

I never met Kevin Costner. But he has been to Asheville, North Carolina. He was in a film BULL DURHAM that was filmed here. He has also played in a few golf tournaments here.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
my sources at DREAMWORKS STUDIO in CULVER CITY, tell me that he is known to be BI...

I don't understand the Christian Scientist comment. Is Tom's friend who works at the boutique the CS or am I missing something?

I've also read and hard before the Costner is bi.

n2pubes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
about Howie's locker room pic and the ice bag...Howie had second thoughts on this photo shoot. He had been plagued by
gay rumors for a Long time...and this photo shoot was for PLAYGIRL. back in the day when professional athletes were doing these
sort of photo shoots they were not making big cash for any team they played for 50-60K was about the top of the scale. So Howie decided against doing any more of the photo shoot and i don't believe he had married Diane yet but that was his best move ever was tying the knot with her. she is an attorney and a great athlete herself and if u have the opp to play tennis with her...say..thank you but no thanks as far as Howie's sleeping issues...its his back the last count was 13 back surgeries and he is just in a lot of pain whether or not the pain wrecks his sleep pattern i can only guess if he is on pain meds that might have the side effects that disrupt the brain sleep pattern. he is basically a shy guy he had a horrible rearing after his parents abandon him when he was 8 yrs old. Howie came home from school to find the home completely empty except for all of his things piled up by the side door..no note no nothing. they up and left. in their defense i guess we can say alcoholics rarely do things that are rational or make sense but in this case it was the best thing that happened to Howie...it made him realize he is in charge of himself. the other sad part was his grandma said she couldn't take him in either she was too poor to feed him. so he moved in with his alcoholic uncle and from there was determined to play football but was rejected by the coach for being too skinny and told him to try out for pole vaulting...he excelled. he went to the library to find out what it takes to gain weight and muscle so as i recall he told me he found a lil job at a grocery store so he could buy food and bulk up with the heavy lifting of the mdse. the rest is history he excelled in HS as a football player and was offered a full ride at Villanova . did i post chris long's pic of his very wet ass? his UVA football uniform was soaked from his sweat and he didn't wear anything over his jock strap so his ass cheeks are well...stunning . I have heard rumors for years that Chris hangs out at UVA to workout during off season but does so after 10pm and wraps it up after 1am and apparently there are a lot of guys waiting for him to walk out of the UVA football locker room exit doors and waiting for him to make eye contact with the guy that strikes his ....and they walk off drive off together in the Hummer and have no info on what happens or when the guy returns or if the guy follows Chris in his Hummer but have been told he loves to bottom

blue26

Mythical Member
Media
His sons are hot but I ll take the daddy anyday! He looks the same age or even younger than his sons! amazing

657387e01c08847492bf7a3f786dcdb0.jpg

kelkane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
about Howie's locker room pic and the ice bag...Howie had second thoughts on this photo shoot. He had been plagued by
gay rumors for a Long time...and this photo shoot was for PLAYGIRL. back in the day when professional athletes were doing these
sort of photo shoots they were not making big cash for any team they played for 50-60K was about the top of the scale. So Howie decided against doing any more of the photo shoot and i don't believe he had married Diane yet but that was his best move ever was tying the knot with her. she is an attorney and a great athlete herself and if u have the opp to play tennis with her...say..thank you but no thanks as far as Howie's sleeping issues...its his back the last count was 13 back surgeries and he is just in a lot of pain whether or not the pain wrecks his sleep pattern i can only guess if he is on pain meds that might have the side effects that disrupt the brain sleep pattern. he is basically a shy guy he had a horrible rearing after his parents abandon him when he was 8 yrs old. Howie came home from school to find the home completely empty except for all of his things piled up by the side door..no note no nothing. they up and left. in their defense i guess we can say alcoholics rarely do things that are rational or make sense but in this case it was the best thing that happened to Howie...it made him realize he is in charge of himself. the other sad part was his grandma said she couldn't take him in either she was too poor to feed him. so he moved in with his alcoholic uncle and from there was determined to play football but was rejected by the coach for being too skinny and told him to try out for pole vaulting...he excelled. he went to the library to find out what it takes to gain weight and muscle so as i recall he told me he found a lil job at a grocery store so he could buy food and bulk up with the heavy lifting of the mdse. the rest is history he excelled in HS as a football player and was offered a full ride at Villanova . did i post chris long's pic of his very wet ass? his UVA football uniform was soaked from his sweat and he didn't wear anything over his jock strap so his ass cheeks are well...stunning . I have heard rumors for years that Chris hangs out at UVA to workout during off season but does so after 10pm and wraps it up after 1am and apparently there are a lot of guys waiting for him to walk out of the UVA football locker room exit doors and waiting for him to make eye contact with the guy that strikes his ....and they walk off drive off together in the Hummer and have no info on what happens or when the guy returns or if the guy follows Chris in his Hummer but have been told he loves to bottom

Are you sure the pic is from Playgirl? Totally not arguing or anything. I just thought it was from People or something like that. The playgirl pic was a small little shirtless shot, but i could totally be wrong. I just know I had the magazine the pic was in when i was little and Im not sure how I would have had playgirl. Just wondering. I was searching aroung for info and there wasnt much info but they never referred to where it originated so I was curious.