Ambitions Awry (M/F, M/M)

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by xaviercm20, Dec 3, 2011.

1. xaviercm20

xaviercm20 Member

Albums:
    It's been a long time since I last wrote, so I am starting something new.
    This first piece provides a setting and beginning for what I hope becomes a series. Please be patient with me as I post over the coming weeks.
    Xavier
    ===============
    As a married man, I don’t often go out with the guys. But for my birthday a group of my buddies got me special dispensation from Frau Bruhena and we’re headed to my favorite bar tomorrow night. My closest friends know which birth day we celebrate, but my stock answer when someone else asks is “thirty-something.” The reality is that I exceed that age, but I can pass for less so I do. Why? To keep my age in a range high enough to command respect yet low enough so that I don’t physically repulse some of my students. Yeah, I have to work at it, but it is so worth it. I’m at the campus gym three times weekly for 45 minutes of aerobic and strength training, and about twice weekly I do 1-2 hours of something fun like riding my bike. So far I’ve managed to maintain my weight at 180 Lbs, my waist at 34”, my coat size has crept up to size 44 but that’s not bad on my 6’0” frame. Thankfully I still have all my hair, but there’s no getting around the need for glasses which I eschew for contact lenses. OK, I admit it, I am vain; but you would be too if you were as handsome and studly as I am. (Yes, that’s a joke…)
    My name is Dr. Jason Marcantonio and I’m a college professor, specifically Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychology at the Technical University of Chicago. The tenure track to full professor provides the motivation for me to stay deeply engaged in research. Due to the excellent reputation of the school, I have been blessed with a steady stream of talented grad students over the years who run the projects with me. And I’d be sunk without them…

It took me a while to come to the realization that I am a borderline sex addict. I’m trying to sort out whether it is worth my effort to change that fact. But for now I am enjoying the rush of my encounters and the envy of my buddies when I share the occasional story. And since I don’t see my friends until tomorrow, I guess I have no one to share my tales with but you.
    My preoccupation with sex started normally enough. But as my interests broadened, my wife’s interests diminished and we found ourselves at an impasse for anything other than the occasional round of missionary sex. My frustration eventually found an outlet when I was approached by a student in April of last year.
    She wanted to improve her grade through extra credit assignments. At first, I rebuffed her request by referring her to my teaching assistant for tutoring. But she pointed out that her test scores were good- she didn’t need tutoring, but she wanted to make up points from her project to get the “A” grade she desired. She was obviously serious about her GPA, but was she serious about doing the work to earn the grade or did she want to do it an easier way? That’s what I had to discover.

2. xaviercm20

xaviercm20 Member

Albums:
    I had noticed this beauty in my Psych 301 class many a time. Caryn had Topaz Blue eyes, long curly blond hair that she wore in many styles but usually a pony tail. She started the semester in warm winter wear sitting toward the back of class, where I couldn’t really get an impression of her physically other than her striking beauty. As the spring warmed she too seemed to warm to the class, as shown in her increased participation in discussions and taking a seat closer and closer to the front of the room. Winter clothes yielded to summer choices and I finally got a look of what she had been hiding under all the layers. She. Looked. Like. She. Walked. Off. Of. A. Beach. Billboard. There are a lot of gorgeous co-eds on this campus, but no one like this… What an incredible body to go with the face of an angel!
    We’d earlier set an appointment to meet after the morning lessons. During that class she had sat up front in short- shorts with a skimpy camisole top teasing me with her legs and cleavage. It was everything I could do to maintain my composure and not stare at her in front of the class. “Focus Jason!,” I admonished myself under my breath.
    I decided to fight fire with fire during our meeting in my office. If she was going to show me her assets, why couldn’t I show her mine? So in advance of the appointment, I rolled up my sleeves to show off my arms and removed my underwear to go ‘commando’ under my khaki pants. I thought about how I would respond to her request to earn 10 points toward her grades.

3. xaviercm20

xaviercm20 Member

Albums:
    From the reception area in front of my office, I heard my administrative assistant Diana, say “Oh yes, Dr. Marcantonio is expecting you. Go right on in to his office.” I could feel my pulse quicken and then she appeared, knocking on the open door to announce her presence. With eyes gleaming and a flash of bright teeth, she asked “May I come in? Are you ready to see me now?”
    ‘Man, am I ever…’ I thought to myself. “Of course, come right on in Caryn!” I said, trying to be casual. She sat down in the chair facing my desk with her back to the office door which was still open. I got up from my seat behind the desk and walked around to the door to close it, getting a good look at this sexy creature. Anyone could still see through the tempered glass door, but at least we could talk without being overheard.
    Knowing that her back was to the transparent door, as I settled back into my chair Caryn unbuttoned the top three buttons of her blouse complaining “It’s a bit warm in here with the door closed, isn’t it?” But the devilish grin on her face gave away her motive.
    “No problem, just reach behind you and open it up if you want” I said, calling her bluff.
    “Well, I guess I’ll be fine. It’s probably better if we can talk privately,” she whispered. She shifted in her chair and the front of the blouse came open further. I could clearly see most of her breasts but from the back any passer-byers would see not a thing. The crotch of my pants was starting to get snug for some reason. She bent down to retrieve some papers from her purse on the floor, while I got a full view of her absolutely perfect tits; full and firm with beautiful pink nipples. They bounced delicately and swayed some as she sat up again.
    By now, I am sprung with my enlarging phalus making it’s way down my right pant leg. I also have a grin on my face that I have to work on to get back under control. “So tell me, Caryn, what you had in mind for this meeting?” I inquired. “Surely you didn’t come just to torture me!”
    “Well pardon me, Professor, if I am making you feel uncomfortable. I surely don’t mean to torture you!” Now it was her turn to call my bluff as she reached up to begin refastening her buttons.
    “Tut-tut-tut. That won’t be necessary,” I told her, motioning with a wave of my hand and a smile.
    She let her hands drop back to her notes and her cleavage again poured forth. “I know how important it is to maintain my 3.7 GPA for my grad school admissions, and I want to find out how far I am from achieving an “A” in your class” she asked.
    Referring to my records I saw that this blond bombshell was no dummy; other than her project her scores were consistently high. Barring a disaster on the final exam, she was a lock to get a solid “B.” “Caryn, if your final exam scores like the mid-term did, you‘ll get a “B-”. That’s a respectable grade. What are you looking for?”
    “Doc, I know you offered the class two extra credit assignments that were each worth 3 points apiece, but that falls short of what I need,” she intoned with a pleading look. Sensing that I was resisting her charms, she shifted in her chair again pulling her papers back from her lap revealing her thighs all the way up to her shorts. She stoked her inner thigh as she pouted, gently slipping her index finger under the opening of her shorts. As my eyes glued themselves to her hands, wishing that they were peeking under those shorts, she tugged the crotch of her shorts to one side so that I could see her neatly trimmed bush. “Isn’t there something that I can do to bump my grade up? Anything?”
    By now, my dick extended almost to my knee and I decided to reciprocate. Rising from behind my desk, bulge obvious, I ambled around to the front of my desk and sat toward the side where she could get a complete view of my constricted, raging manhood. Knowing that at eight and a half inches my cock ranks in the 98th percentile of size, so I was confident that she probably hadn’t seen one like it. I sat there for a while and let her take it in with her eyes, wanting to tease her a bit. Smiling, I continued “Let’s cut to the chase, sweetheart. You are implying that if you have sex with me, that I should just give you the top grade. You think that to satisfy my baser instincts I would risk getting fired from my job as a teacher, risk my family, denigrate the students that have earned their good grades; all so that you can perk up your GPA? Does that about sum it up?”
    She dropped her head, averting her eyes to hide her embarrassment at having asked for such a deal. She started to stutter a reply, when I cut her off again.
    “Look at me,” I commanded, “and listen carefully.” She gazed up but would not hold my countenance, glancing down to my crotch. Her eyes froze there as she sat in silent thought. I continued, “I am in fact interested in your proposition. But there has to be some risk on both sides. So here’s the deal, take it or leave it:
    1. Our first sexual encounter will get you 4 points, the second is worth 3, the third is worth 2 and the forth will be 1 point on your grade. That will get you the 10 points you wanted.
    2. Each time I will take photos or video of us with your face visible and mine not visible. If you attempt to blackmail me they will be released and linked to your Facebook page.
    3. Beyond our forth rendezvous the points will be reversed -1,-2,-3 and -4 affecting the grade you so dearly seek.”
    What's your answer?”

4. ramsgate18

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    liking it ;)

5. FLScubaGuy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    great start

6. xaviercm20

xaviercm20 Member

Albums:
    “Do you want the deal?” I repeated.
    To my surprise she smiled quickly, her eyes still locked on my lap. “Oh yeah! I knew you couldn’t resist me, no man has been able to. I’m not crazy about the stipulations, but they won’t be the first photos of me in the act. Several of my boyfriends have shots of me on their phone. Most don’t have my face though.” She paused, her intent look returning. “I think I’m going to like this.”
    As she buttoned up and made herself presentable, I made my way back around to the other side of my desk. “This is Wednesday, I’ll meet you tonight at 8 PM in front of the library. I’ll look for you and when you see me follow me at some distance back to my car in the staff parking lot. Caryn, there’s a lot at stake here other than your grade so you better be discrete.”
    She flashed her high wattage smile as she rose to leave, saying “You can trust me, Doc.”
    I watched in silence as her ass clad only in cut-off denims retreated through the door, sighing to myself “What have I done? I hope this works out all right…” Yet even while I breathed my whispered prayer, I could feel my johnson firming up again as I relived our just finished meeting.
    For the rest of the day I was preoccupied, trying to figure out the details of how I was going to accomplish our tryst. What a high! It infected my interactions with staff and colleagues for the rest of the day with new energy and vigor. At the same time, the quiet working moments were a bit less productive as I more frequently got distracted back to fantasy about how the rendezvous would unfold.
    After dinner with my wife at home, I told her that I was heading back to check up on studies going on at a sleep clinic where my graduate team was conducting research. It was a completely ordinary and frequent occurrence for me.
    I parked my butt on a bench in the fading sun near the entrance steps of the library. Passing time by checking email on my iPhone while I waited for Caryn. I noticed her coming from down the street with a handful to books, and turn to run up the stairs presumably to return books. Watching as she ascended the steps in the same cut-off shorts, I noticed the curve of her back side, her slim body tapering down into some very curvy hips and an ass that turned every male head and the occasional discreet female one too. This was going to be delicious!

7. xaviercm20

xaviercm20 Member

Albums:
    As she came down the steps, I waited until our eyes met and then started out in the direction of where my care was parked, about a block away in the staff lot. When I got to the car, I stood and kept an eye to see if anyone was watching the lot; there was no one. Caryn arrived and we both jumped in, and I promptly announced “You need to duck down until we are off campus so that no one sees you departing with me…” She whined but complied.
    Our destination was not far away, some property formally owned by the university but leased to a management company as a Technology Park where start up businesses could rent space economically and avail themselves of the talent on campus. It was where I was going check out her talent!
    While we motored down the road, Caryn looked up at me with those seductive eyes saying, “I’ve been thinking about this ever since we met this morning. Very soon you will be screaming in ecstasy at what I’m doing to you! I can’t wait to have you, big boy.” She reached over the center console and started stoking my inner thighs and crotch. “MMM, feel those thighs… that bulge… OOO, I sense the heat rising off it all. What’s the matter, are you getting excited?” She licked her lips and made a sucking noise as her rubbing increased in intensity. You gotta love a dirty talking beauty, and my body responded involuntarily.
    Dusk was dimming the sky; the tech campus was mostly empty as I pulled around to the back of the building looking for where we would park. I found a spot at a small loading dock next to a delivery truck and slid in right next to it. Perfect! We we not visible on almost all sides and it was getting dark.
    Shutting down my car, I pulled Caryn up to kiss. How electric was that first touch of lips, as I took in the scent of her hair and my pulse quickened. We kissed heatedly and our hands started to wander over each other’s face, then hair, then body.
    “How quaint, making out in a car. It’s almost like being back in high school!” she chided. I interrupted her with another long kiss.
    Her hand slipped under my jacket exploring my chest and abs, and then dropped into my lap, rubbing. As my pants tightened she stroked with greater intent, occasionally cupping her hand as if to gauge. I had to pull her hand away and make adjustments to allow my one-eyed trouser snake to slip further down the leg. Not to be dissuaded, she unbuttoned my shirt and started to lightly stroke the hair on my chest and tease the skin around my nipples.
    My temperature building, I was doing much the same with her young body. Groping over her clothes, I cupped my hand around each breast taking in how full, round and firm they were. Slipping my hand under her blouse, I confirmed she wore no bra; I guess at the age of 21 she didn’t need one. Barely touching her skin, I teased my finger tips across her smooth belly to the curve of her hips, up the side and over to caress her breast. Feeling her first with a full and firm hand and then replacing it with the lightest of touch as I circled fingers around the areola discerning the small bumps forming, then pinching her nipple gingerly.
    Next my palm dropped slowly down to her crotch, rubbing it’s way to her mound where she swiveled her hips, creating a pressured up and down motion against my hand. I unsnapped her denim shorts, pulling apart the zippered halves revealing the soft fur of her Venus Mons. She continued to beckon with her hips, so I slipped my hand over her pussy and rubbed, feeling the heat and moisture of her erogenous zone.
    Her hands were all over me as well. Reaching around the center armrest, she rubbed my pants over my dick and then lightly scratched the cloth covering my balls. From there she gripped my outlined tube inch by inch down the leg to the head, where she rubbed in small circles.
    Both of us were getting pretty hot and pretty impatient at the center console…

8. xaviercm20

xaviercm20 Member

Albums:
    “Wait a minute, while I come around to your side,” I told her.
    I got out of the drivers side and walked around the back of my Hybrid SUV, happy that all the glass from the center post back was darkened and no one could see in. Removing my jacket as I walked, I opened the front passenger door handle and told Caryn, “OK Honey, back down on the floor for a second.” I moved the seat all the way to the back stops and reclined it about 2/3 way and then got in. All that space is exactly why I got this car….
    “All right, now we trade places, babe” and she placed her butt on the seat and I kneeled on the floor facing her. We re-started our petting again with me laying on her, grinding away, while French kissing her deeply. Her hands reached around my behind and up my back, neck and hair. The pace quickened, until suddenly I backed down again reaching for her tiny skirt. I shimmyed it off of her and admired the tiny laced underwear she had on. Bending down I licked her inner thigh up to the lace crotch and breathed warmly on her pussy. She acknowledged the attention by arching her back and thrusting her cunt toward my face.
    “More, please… NOW!” she instructed.
    I continued to lick every centimeter of her inner thigh, moving only fractions toward her split in an effort to tease her higher. Taking in the scent of her pussy further aroused my desire and finally my tongue slowly reached the lips of her slit. Her Labias were hot and very wet, and she rolled her pelvis in my face giving me further insistence to continue. Pulling the panty crotch to one side, I slid my nose up and down her fur and pussy lips; and then used the just the tip of my tongue to wet her further, tasting her sweetness from the top to bottom of both sides of her crack and lightly licking her pearl with a circular motion. Slowly I repeated the slide with more and more tongue; more and more motion and intensity--her groans told me I had it right. Tired of her panty being in the way, I reached back to her buns and quickly pulled it off. Her legs now up in the air, I dived my face back into her pussy with a vigor that surprised her, licking her everywhere and sucking on her now engorged clit.
    As we got into a rhythm, she bucked into my face, saying “Ooooh Yessss!, suck that pussy! Yeeah! Don’t stop!”
    “You like that? You want more?” I taunted her. “Ahh, but now it’s my turn…” I whispered in her ear; stopping her enjoyment to insist on mine.

9. Charlemange

Charlemange Member

10. xaviercm20

xaviercm20 Member

Albums:
    Her disappointment quickly shifted to a heated curiosity as we traded places on the car seat. She kneeled in front of me, her eyes burning into mine, her hands running up and down my legs.
    “You promised me that I’d soon be ‘screaming in ecstacy,’ so what did you have in mind?” I asked her.
    “Well, you’re not the only one with good oral skills,” she retorted with a gleam in her eye.
    I watched as she unbuckled my belt, and unbuttoned my pants. She made a show of very slowly unzipping me. Then she reached into my open fly and ran her fingers in my pubic hair.
    “I see that you’re going commando—no boxers, eh? Or are you a briefs kind of guy?” she inquired.
    “Are you disappointed? What do you prefer?” I replied.
    Grabbing my bulge she said “Oh you’re more than fine just like this!”
    As she continued to massage my throbbing but still clothed penis, she sidled up close and kissed me on the face, then the lips and made her way down to my open shirt—stopping to pay particular attention to my nipples with her tongue. I pushed her head down toward my lap and she got the hint.
    “Time for the unveiling!” she announced, licking her lips. Reaching into my fly again she grabbed my semi-turgid dick and pulled it out over the open waistband of the pants. Her eyes looked intently at the fat Italian sausage in front of her face. Her hand wrapped around it with thumb-tip meeting fingertip, inches spilling above the hand, she shook it feeling it’s heft. Like a starved child, she gazed wantonly as she moved it from side to side, up and down, ogling it from each angle with a hungry expression.
    “Babe, help me get these pants off, will you?” I pleaded. She pulled them down as I lifted off the seat, finally freeing my legs completely. She now noticed that without the pants in the way, there were even more inches than she thought for her to play with. Grabbing my cock at the base and shaking it, she complimented “Woah, you are a big boy, aren’t you?” beaming a toothy smile.
    I smiled back, and quietly encouraged her by mouthing “Get to work!”
    She crouched down and reached with both hands to labor on my swelling member. Caressing my balls, she leaned in and breathed warmly on them while stroking my shaft. I could feel myself stiffen further, and leaning back I watched her slowly caress my large penis with both hands, up and down with some occasional twists in the stroke. At full mast, I looked on with pride and watched as she rubbed intently, both of her hands full with my gigantic stiff one. She stopped, pressing one hand down to the foundation of my towering column, her fingers not quite touching as they encircled the base. Then stacking both hands directly over each other, she gazed up at the several inches of my manhood extending above both her hands. Letting out a low whistle, she shook it a few times and then looked back at my eyes—just in time for me to snap an iPhone photo of her with my whopping dick.

11. xaviercm20

xaviercm20 Member

Albums:
    Continuing as if nothing could shake her concentration, she moved her face closer and closer to my rigid tool, her eyes transfixed, and ever so delicately extended her tongue. The light touch of her tongue-tip seemed almost cool and as she licked the north and south of my pole, wetting it more, I could feel evaporation cooling it further. Then she brought her warm mouth fully to bear, sliding it up and down each side of my long, wide cock as she reverently held it for her ministrations. At long last she climbed her lips to the tip and wrapped her mouth around my fat mushroom head making it disappear with a sucking sound. Oh man, that felt great!
    Her head bobbed up and down, up and down my enormous shaft as she attempted to take more in her mouth with each stroke. Now it was my turn to encourage her by gyrating my pelvis in a signal to go deeper. She jacked with one hand as she suctioned me strongly; occasionally bringing the hand up to the point where her mouth had been in order to gauge her success. She could get almost half of my giant in her craw.
    Taking her face in my hands and making eye contact, I told her “Baby, that feels so good; I am digging what you’re doing and want MORE. And Caryn, I will double your points if you can deep-throat me all the way down.” Her eyes widened and her stare reverted with a worried look to the gigantic cock in her hands. Lucky for me, because with her gaze averted she couldn’t see my smug little devil’s horns sprouting from my head… I knew that no woman had ever been able to deep throat all of me.

12. xaviercm20

xaviercm20 Member

Albums:
    “Doc, there’s no way I can take advantage of that deal,” she whispered huskily as she admired the baseball bat in her hands, “but I will show you what I can do!” Her ambition motivated her onward as she redoubled her efforts to please her professor.
    I smiled to myself thinking, ‘Prraise be to competitive little whores! This girl is going to go far if she approaches every challenge like this.’

Returning to the moment, I leaned back and watched as she jacked me off, enjoying the building excitement of her spit, mouth and hands working in frenzied concert on my throbbing horse cock. She was sliding both hands in counter-rotation as she sucked and licked and sucked some more; spitting and stroking, sliding and sucking, moaning and licking.. over and over and over again. Her grip tightened and her suction increased as she brought my oversized, reddened rod to new heights. Never before could I recall seeing my beloved dong in such a colossal state. IT. WAS. HUUGE.!!!
    “Yeah, come on girl!” I grunted in passion. “Just LOOK at what you’re doin’ to me!”
    She took a breather, slowing her pace to a tease and asking “Does my donkey-dick Doc like what I’m doing to him? HUH?”
    “YESS !!!” I hissed back. “My God, that feels so good; don’t ever stop.”
    “Mmm, I have no plans to. You are the most massively endowed man I have ever known, and I can’t help myself” she confided. “Come on big boy.”
    With that she attacked my humongous member like a woman possessed. Minute after minute of her wet work, sucking, sliding, spitting and stroking; added to her dirty talk was bringing me to the edge of ecstasy.
    I absolutely LOVE getting head. It turns me on to watch my enormous hard-on as a cocksucker pleasures me. Tonight I beheld a stunning blond coed, who could have any man she wanted, worship and work my dick like never before. As I took in the sight of this beauty satisfying me, I could feel the tightening and build up of my pending orgasm.
    I exploded loudly, “Yes.. yes.. yes!” Watching through squinted eyes I saw several ropes of cum erupt from my gargantuan cannon to spurt on the dashboard— eject on the floor—and drip on her clothes and body. An equally large wave of pleasure washed over me as I laid back and closed my eyes in complete rapture.

As I regained control of my senses, I looked back at my sex partner to find her with both of her hands frigging away at her clitoris and rubbing her pussy. Her back arched, nipples erect, she vibrated her finger transparent over her sex button toward climax.
    “Oh.. My..God… I..can’t..believe..how.. HOT..that. .was!!! ” she stuttered as her pace continued unabated. “Nnnhhh!!! OOOO… I’m coming!!!!!” she screamed in the throes of her own orgasm. She bucked forth and back, eyes closed as she shuddered her way to completion.
    Collapsing into my lap, we both rested. As I finger-combed her hair and caressed her face and body, I declared “You are the best ever, my little hottie.” Bringing her up into a deeply held kiss, I held her face, saying “That was a well earned 4 star performance, babe. I can’t wait until next time!”
    “Neither can I” she blushed.

13. xaviercm20

xaviercm20 Member

Albums:
    OK Gang... the first installment is done. I'd like some feedback before investing many hours in the next.
    Comments? Suggestions?
    Let me know!
    X

14. Charlemange

Charlemange Member

15. Marauderer

Marauderer New Member

Albums:
    if you write the m/m parts like you did the m/f, then I'd fucking die lol great job so far

16. sque111

sque111 New Member

Keep up with the good work!

Draft saved Draft deleted