America-bashing is not cool

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No he doesnt realize that we have a free country where we can vote the people in to office. Even if its not what HE'd vote, it doesnt mean its not legitimate or American.

I sure wonder why Braces arent covered on that national health plan they have over there.

Lol unfortunately, it is RARELY covered here. Most dentists and orthodontists won't even except Medicare...

D_Sven Svollen

Experimental Member
Media
Imagine there's no Heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

Thats all i have to say about that.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
History will see those decisions more favorably, they always do. People who live during the times of these presidents always have horrible things to say about them. Once someone else takes their place, they will hate someone else worse.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just so ya know, there are many of US that don’t think the government has made bad decisions.

Evidently...not everybody sways the same way politically...this is obvious and the whole reason why democracy is a good thing...always the opportunity to remove poor governments from power even if that means taking a risk with a different party

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Wow, this must be the "New Math" I keep hearing about because I've never thought of 29% of the country as half...

Simcha, about half of America leans one way or the other politically or else the "3rd party" would get a hell of a lot more votes. Quit pretending that the whole damn country but 3 of us is liberal. LPSG is not accurate when reflecting how Americans vote. I know its so insulting as a liberal to think people don't vote the way you do, but the elections prove otherwise.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
History will see those decisions more favorably, they always do. People who live during the times of these presidents always have horrible things to say about them. Once someone else takes their place, they will hate someone else worse.

I dunno, I'd say this administration has really damaged the Republican party, especially since the war in Iraq turned out to be about oil afterall... Deals with Iraq are set to bring oil giants back - International Herald Tribune

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Simcha, about half of America leans one way or the other politically or else the "3rd party" would get a hell of a lot more votes. Quit pretending that the whole damn country but 3 of us is liberal. LPSG is not accurate when reflecting how Americans vote.

I provide statistics and polls and you are still in denial. Fascinating...

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Simcha, about half of America leans one way or the other politically or else the "3rd party" would get a hell of a lot more votes. Quit pretending that the whole damn country but 3 of us is liberal. LPSG is not accurate when reflecting how Americans vote. I know its so insulting as a liberal to think people don't vote the way you do, but the elections prove otherwise.

And 41% doesn't equal half either. Hmmm...

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, this must be the "New Math" I keep hearing about because I've never thought of 29% of the country as half...

Umm, recent polls don't really mean anything...especially since there's been a Rep. in office for the last 7 years...

...if you take those averages, i bet there's only about a 5-7% difference between Reps and Dems over those 4 years

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I provide statistics and polls and you are still in denial. Fascinating...

He said about half of the country is republican and you disagreed, i was not referring to polls. I can admit about half of the country doesnt vote the way i do, why is that so hard to swallow? The races have always been tight like this, minus a few elections in history. It's not some evil thing thats come about all of a sudden.

The pendulum always swings, even if you hate us in office, eventually most of the country will hate your side after a couple of terms and vote us back in, vice versa.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You can't even vote your people in.

You make no sense whatsoever with this...we vote based on a majority win so whoever wins over here has the support of the majority...you cannot get any closer to being able to vote your own people in

Oh you mean i totally generalized something out of my ass that wasnt true about your country? mmmmmmy bad.

I'm a private voter, i go in and vote and do my thing, i dont try to piss people off to convince them that their party is soooooo wrong in order to get them on my side. Why do people do that? It's like a disease of complete rudeness around here. "Youre wrong, I'm right" shit gets pretty old.

I don't really give a shit what your country does. Just because you have so many tourists in your country doesnt mean you know what its like to live here. Any civilized country is not on my mind when i go to bed at night. You guys need to get some hobbies or take up some yoga or something. You are always riled up and judgmental.

Last edited by a moderator:

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Umm, recent polls don't really mean anything...especially since there's been a Rep. in office for the last 7 years...

...if you take those averages, i bet there's only about a 5-7% difference between Reps and Dems over those 4 years

He said about half of the country is republican and you disagreed, i was not referring to polls. I can admit about half of the country doesnt vote the way i do, why is that so hard to swallow? The races have always been tight like this, minus a few elections in history. It's not some evil thing thats come about all of a sudden.

The pendulum always swings, even if you hate us in office, eventually most of the country will hate your side after a couple of terms and vote us back in, vice versa.

You two are perfect representations of the delusional thinking that has guided the country for the past 8 years. When presented with facts, you just say, "it doesn't matter." or ignore it, or, worse, make up your own reality.

It's just like WMD in Iraq...

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm VERY american. And i'm a republican. If being republican or democrat is NOT american, what the fuck is it? So which party are you voting for in the English elections? Oh thats right....

I bet your teeth look like shit like all the other people from your country. How does that sound?

Inaccurate actually....exactly like your assumption that i'm attacking you for being republican...i was merely pointing out the difference between being anti-american and anti-republican when you accused my post of being more anti-american than johnschlongs post about americans not knowing of the world....you are twisting what has been said

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You two are perfect representations of the delusional thinking that has guided the country for the past 8 years. When presented with facts, you just say, "it doesn't matter." or ignore it, or, worse, make up your own reality.

It's just like WMD in Iraq...

Oh please, you guys are the ones who can't get the concept of reality. And you all squeal about it all the damn time. You are the party of unhappiness, bitching and whining about everyone. You think your shit doesnt stink. Like 50% of the Americans have a mental illness and vote republican as a result of its symptoms. Give me a break!

I actually trust that the voters who educate themselves are making the right decision for them, even if its not my decision. How about that "choice" mantra and "live and let be" mantra your party is so good at preaching....yet you can't follow that yourself.

You guys pick apart and trash people who arent like you just as much as the bigoted christians and antigay people you talk about. I love that....the party of "tolerance" is the most intolerant.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As much as I dislike Republicans, it would have been better for you to not qualify your original thread title.