America-bashing is not cool

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You two are perfect representations of the delusional thinking that has guided the country for the past 8 years. When presented with facts, you just say, "it doesn't matter." or ignore it, or, worse, make up your own reality.

It's just like WMD in Iraq...

Go back and read the rest of the thread...and average those numbers up, I guarentee you I'm right, 5-7% difference between Reps and Dems.

Playing by your rules... Ben's Guide (6-8): The Presidents of the United States look how the country votes.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You two are perfect representations of the delusional thinking that has guided the country for the past 8 years. When presented with facts, you just say, "it doesn't matter." or ignore it, or, worse, make up your own reality.

It's just like WMD in Iraq...

You are the party that worships delusion like that of Michael Moore and Al Gore so don’t even go there! :biggrin1:

And WMD? You Saddam apologists do know he was given more than a decade to comply with his surrender agreement … part of which was an independent party verifying he had none don’t you? He didn’t so George & Tony went in to take a look and too bad if the Saddam apologists don’t like it as they say now. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
OK, this is too easy. It's almost not even fun anymore.

The irony is overwhelming...

Simcha, you are likely to vote republican before you die before i'll ever vote democrat. You aren't changing my mind, just like i'm not changing yours. Long Live the Large Political Support Group!!!!

Next thing you know we'll get a thread about how child abuse is from gas prices.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Go back and read the rest of the thread...and average those numbers up, I guarentee you I'm right, 5-7% difference between Reps and Dems.

Playing by your rules... Ben's Guide (6-8): The Presidents of the United States look how the country votes.

Look, Sparky... It's TODAY that matters when it comes to party affiliation. You made a statement in the "present tense." That means that you meant it to be true NOW. So your historical analysis, while interesting, has no bearing on whether or not your statement was true. Your statement is false TODAY.

Last edited:

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Look, Sparky... It's TODAY that matters when it comes to party affiliation. You made a statement in the "present tense." That means that you meant it to be true NOW. So you're historical analysis, while interesting, has no bearing on whether or not your statement was true. Your statement is false TODAY.

Lol You're going to be pissed when McCain wins aren't you?

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You are the party that worships delusion like that of Michael Moore and Al Gore so don’t even go there! :biggrin1:

And WMD? You Saddam apologists do know he was given more than a decade to comply with his surrender agreement … part of which was an independent party verifying he had none don’t you? He didn’t so George & Tony went in to take a look for and to bad if the Saddam apologists don’t like it as they say now. :rolleyes:

Never mind that Reagan built him up to be a force against the Iranians while arming the Iranians at the same time (Iran-Contra). Never mind that Bush I never finished the job in War on Iraq I. Never mind the fact that he didn't have WMD and Bush II started a war that he can't even finish. And never mind that Bush II lied to the American people to start a pre-emptive war, which this country has NEVER DONE. At least his father left the theater once he reached whatever his goal was...

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No he doesnt realize that we have a free country where we can vote the people in to office. Even if its not what HE'd vote, it doesnt mean its not legitimate or American. It's a voting system that has worked since its been in existence, i'm tired of this "our royal country is better than yours"

I sure wonder why Braces arent covered on that national health plan they have over there.

You are really appearing to be quite bitter, making assumptions that i am claiming anything of the sort, i'm not.

And as for the braces point...this is considered a cosmetic practice not a health service!

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lol You're going to be pissed when McCain wins aren't you?

John Mccain is gonna win?!?!? In what universe?? No way in hell America is THAT stupid. The beauty of elections nowadays is that you get the tv truth and the real truth. Fuck the tv truth, with a little detective work you can find out if your candidate has been paying his taxes, if he has a criminal record, if he's in dealings with Coca Cola or if he's really done all the work he's claimed to have done. After sporadically googling john mccain I've realized I could eat at taco bell, pop a squat, and shit a better candidate than him.

Last edited:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You've got to be kidding me that anyone thought this thread was a great idea to get the america bashing to stop. all the "blame America first" crowd is bursting into spontaneous orgasms at the 12th thread today they get to let loose about how they feel.

Yipppy!!!!

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Never mind that Reagan built him up to be a force against the Iranians while arming the Iranians at the same time (Iran-Contra). Never mind that Bush I never finished the job in War on Iraq I. Never mind the fact that he didn't have WMD and Bush II started a war that he can't even finish. And never mind that Bush II lied to the American people to start a pre-emptive war, which this country has NEVER DONE. At least his father left the theater once he reached whatever his goal was...

OK Skippy! So now it was Reagan’s and Bush I's fault and Bush II allegedly lied! Jesus some of you are pathetic, so pathetic I will leave you right where you belong wallowing in your own lunatic-fringe since that’s the only place you will ever be happy and reality doesn’t matter.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
John Mccain is gonna win?!?!? In what universe?? No way in hell America is THAT stupid.

I think it'll be a lot closer than people are expecting, either way though, I think they are both competent leaders, McCain just thinks it's still 1970...

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK Skippy! So now it was Reagan’s and Bush I's fault and Bush II allegedly lied! Jesus some of you are pathetic, so pathetic I will leave you right where you belong wallowing in your own lunatic-fringe since that’s the only place you will ever be happy and reality doesn’t matter.

And yet again, faced with the facts, you come up with a delusional fantasy world.

Like I said before, this is too easy.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
John Mccain is gonna win?!?!? In what universe?? No way in hell America is THAT stupid. The beauty of elections nowadays is that you get the tv truth and the real truth. Fuck the tv truth, with a little detective work you can find out if your candidate has been paying his taxes or if he's in dealings with Coca Cola or if he's really done all the work he's claimed to have done. 5 minutes googling john mccain's past and you'd have to assume that the republicans must have been forced to choose between him and a crackhead to represent the party.

Can you direct me to the real truth?