Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Marley don't be an idiot, anyone who knows how presidential elections works understands that there are lobbyists, special interests and private peoples MONEY that funds who gets the most exposure. And exposure has a lot to do with what the regular joe in America votes for.

Everyone is biased, even when they say they arent.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BTW< the braces comment was sarcasm. You know, the English folk at their pretty teeth and their wonderful national health care system. It was supposed to be funny.

Oh well, all those little knickers in a bunch....

Sorry Rouge...just not easy to recognize sarcasm as it is generally an audibly distinct style of humour...my knickers are not in a twist either...i'm kamikaze at the moment :biggrin1:

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
John Mccain is gonna win?!?!? In what universe?? No way in hell America is THAT stupid. The beauty of elections nowadays is that you get the tv truth and the real truth. Fuck the tv truth, with a little detective work you can find out if your candidate has been paying his taxes or if he's in dealings with Coca Cola or if he's really done all the work he's claimed to have done. 5 minutes googling john mccain's past and you'd have to assume that the republicans must have been forced to choose between him and a crackhead to represent the party.

Instead of spouting off a bunch of unsubstantiated lies and other delusion only a dolt could appreciate I invite you to produce some proof of your accusations.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
And yet again, faced with the facts, you come up with a delusional fantasy world.

Like I said before, this is too easy.

You produced spin and lies. Now prove George Bush told one lie about anything right here, right now or crawl back up Obama's ass and keep your pie hole closed. I will be waiting Skippy! :biggrin1:

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Get creative, it's the web. utilize local and state websites, that's always a good start.

Well that's the thing, most articles on the internet are either biased or pure speculation, I'm not saying TV is any different, but neither of them hardly ever have real, unbiased facts about politics. And don't even get me started on statistics found on the web...

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You produced spin and lies. Now prove George Bush told one lie about anything right here, right now or crawl back up Obama's ass and keep your pie hole closed. I will be waiting Skippy! :biggrin1:

He's gonna say WMD's....

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
this is the fastest "gone to shit" thread that I've ever seen here. :biggrin1:

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Where are the WMDs in Iraq?

Tell me.

There aren't any.

Case closed.

As Lucky8 said...

It's too easy...

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well that's the thing, most articles on the internet are either biased or pure speculation, I'm not saying TV is any different, but neither of them hardly ever have real, unbiased facts about politics. And don't even get me started on statistics found on the web...

I'm not talking about blogs, I'm talking about local and state records, assuming of course that they haven't been tampered with, the information you find usually suggests that they haven't been.

Marley don't be an idiot, anyone who knows how presidential elections works understands that there are lobbyists, special interests and private peoples MONEY that funds who gets the most exposure. And exposure has a lot to do with what the regular joe in America votes for.

Everyone is biased, even when they say they arent.

Truer words were ne'er spoken. It's fun though, arguing about who's a left-up down right middle liberal and a down down middle down right conservative and a a down middle down right left conservative. I'm a bit biased cuz Obama seems the kinda guy I could coerce outta his drawers. Mccain, I'd coerce to superglue them so they never come off. And Mcshame left a sour taste in my mouth leaving his wife while she was adjusting to disabled life.

Last edited:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm not talking about blogs, I'm talking about local and state records, assuming of course that they haven't been tampered with, the information you find usually suggests that they haven't been.

It's ok, i'm sure all the no-tax paying self employed rich republican web designers fucked up the government statitics on their websites.

Media
I read this thread and thought "Wow! who needs to be anti American? We have enough people right here more concerned about party lines and exhibit such a willingness to fight over such things as finger pointing, bickering, the over all irrelevence of it all!"

Regardless of what, who, how, may have or may not have the bottom line as I see it (which for me speaks to the purpose of the OP) it is TIME, long over due for us to come together a country, single minded and of one purpose alone to get out of the black hole hot mess we are in.

People hate us, genuinely hate us. They may or may not have WMD, do you really want to be arguing like this when one of them is fired off? How trivial and small it will as seem in that moment, just as it was during 911.

I'm sure people running for their lives on the street were more concerned with where and how they could get help and not Republican this or Democrat that. No wonder they are operating under the misnomer that we're are all argumentative narrow minded assholes who chase their tails at the drop of a hat! Is that how you want to be viewed? I don't know about you but I am tired of the hate. The country has it's fault, no doubt, to say otherwise is ridiculous.

Stop being so easily bated with your own agendas and agree with someone who is not an American citizen mind you and get on about the business of showing some love for the homeland. It's the only one we have.

It's time to stop hating on America and loving it and allowing that to come through in the way in which we interact with one another. If we cannot do it here, how can we expect it to be done OUT THERE WHERE IT COUNTS?

Last edited:

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this is the fastest "gone to shit" thread that I've ever seen here. :biggrin1:

Damn...if only i had'nt mentioned the current administration (repub's) then perhaps the thread would have got some agreeing 'hear, hears' and the post would have ended long ago. Next time i'll keep it short and sweet!

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn...if only i had'nt mentioned the current administration (repub's) then perhaps the thread would have got some agreeing 'hear, hears' and the post would have ended long ago. Next time i'll keep it short and sweet!

No, you SHOULD have mentioned the current administration in the OP, but in a rational manner. You should have acknlowedged that this is the least conservative Republican president we've ever had before generalizing, that may have helped...

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Yeah, because I can certainly get behind a thread about being tired of Anti-Americanism. We Americans aren't bad as a people at all. We are, by in large, good people. It's just some of us give us a bad name on the world stage (referring to the unmentionables in the op.)

I wouldn't live anywhere else. And I have before for business. And I came home. This will always be home.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Where are the WMDs in Iraq?

Tell me.

There aren't any.

Case closed.

As Lucky8 said...

It's too easy...

Ummm, George didn’t say he personally saw them there, he was going by intelligence reports and the fact that we knew he had them and never proved he got rid of them as he agreed too do. If you remember he claimed he got rid of them but couldn’t prove it because the records were in one of the buildings Clinton bombed.

On top of that, neither you nor anybody else knows for certain whether or not they were exported/buried/destroyed while we were preparing for war.

Either way, you have zero proof George lied about anything and would look much more intelligent if you quit pretending you do. :rolleyes:

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I read this thread and thought "Wow! who needs to be anti American? We have enough people right here more concerned about party lines and exhibit such a willingness to fight over such things as finger pointing, bickering, the over all irrelevence of it all!"

Regardless of what, who, how, may have or may not have the bottom line as I see it (which for me speaks to the purpose of the OP) it is TIME, long over due for us to come together a country, single minded and of one purpose alone to get out of the black hole hot mess we are in.

People hate us, genuinely hate us. They may or may not have WMD, do you really want to be arguing like this when one of them is fired off? How trivial and small it will as seem in that moment, just as it was during 911.

I'm sure people running for their lives on the street were more concerned with where and how they could get help and not Republican this or Democrat that. No wonder they are operating under the misnomer that we're are all argumentative narrow minded assholes who chase their tails at the drop of a hat! Is that how you want to be viewed? I don't know about you but I am tired of the hate. The country has it's fault, no doubt, to say otherwise is ridiculous.

Stop being so easily bated with your own agendas and agree with someone who is not an American citizen mind you and get on about the business of showing some love for the homeland. It's the only one we have.

It's time to stop hating on American and loving it and allowing that to come through in the way in which we interact with one another. If we cannot do it here, how can we expect it to be done OUT THERE WHERE IT COUNTS?

Now this post is deserving of a prize! Spoken like a true wise man!