America, EVERYBODY's burden.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hypocritical. War-hungry. Overspenders. Racists. Hate crimes. 76% of the world's serial killers. The number of pregnant women who get beat up by boyfriends/husbands a year is in the THOUSANDS. Bombings. Robberies. EVERYTHING being paved over to make malls and apartment complexes. We kick out illegal aliens that are in college, but protect the ones that commit murder. Our judicial system is a joke. Our government is a punchline. We stick our nose where it doesn't belong, ESPECIALLY when there's oil on the line. We have a political system that promotes lobbying, constantly ignores the lower class, and the idea of a college education is now a business, not an expectation because few can be expected to afford it.

Did I forget anything?

Last edited:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh yeah, censorship. It's okay to make a joke about Mexicans, but we can't show a woman's breast cuz women's bodies are....what...offensive? There's my next point. EVERYTHING is offensive. We LOVE lawsuits, love the idea of free money just for having our feelings hurt. We're fat and lazy, everything is about getting as much as we can while doing as little as possible. Wanna know the Mcdonald's vs. YMCA ratio for my city? Give ya a hint, more people are eating big macs than playing tennis.

Obviously there are some wonderful aspects of this country, but I just felt like ranting a bit.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh yeah, censorship. It's okay to make a joke about Mexicans, but we can't show a woman's breast cuz women's bodies are....what...offensive? There's my next point. EVERYTHING is offensive. We LOVE lawsuits, love the idea of free money just for having our feelings hurt. We're fat and lazy, everything is about getting as much as we can while doing as little as possible. Wanna know the Mcdonald's vs. YMCA ratio for my city? Give ya a hint, more people are eating big macs than playing tennis.

Obviously there are some wonderful aspects of this country, but I just felt like ranting a bit.
Hey, hey hey! We can show a woman's breast, just not the underside or the nipple. :biggrin1:

This shit is sooooo incendiary.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Motherfucking taxes!! Where do they go?? Where do these politicians get the money to pay for $1000/hr hookers and luxury cars? Hmmm..... Seems like we don't have it all together over here ourselves, guess we're no better/worse than anyone else, such is the complication of the world.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Marley I love you, you know that. But come on here. It could be Iraq, Woman in burkas, being beaten for making sounds when they walk. America may not be perfect. And yes this country voted in a man with jello for brains twice. And yes we are broke, ok where was I going with this? Oh ya, Its still beats life in other countries. Lets pray things change for the better in november.

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
America is a great great place.
Americans are a great great people.
I suggest Marley go live in Africa - Zimbabwe for example.
Have his investments there and school his children there.
That would open his eyes.
At present he is unable to see his surrounds.
Totally unable to appreciate what he has.
Go for it Marley - Go live in Zim for 20 years.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
With all due respect, spread peanut butter on my scrotum and lick accordingly. First of all, I specifically noted that this isn't a rant. This isn't any coherent series of thoughts or assessments, it's essentially a bitch fest so all this bullshit about movin' to Africa and whatnot is null and fucking void. I can't roll my eyes back far enough.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Didn't say it makes it OK, but I'm guessing that talking about it makes you feel better, whether you appreciate it or not.

Why on Earth would you assume that I don't appreciate it? What do you know about me other than this thread? Do you normally take one thread and assume that it gives you the entire picture of the poster?

Roll your eyes if you like - but you don't know what you've got in America. You don't know how good it is here.
Get down on your knees and be thankful.

Excuse me? I know exactly what the fuck I've got, I'm just blowing off some steam so take your judgmentalism elsewhere because you're taking this too fucking seriously.

Last edited:

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
With all due respect, spread peanut butter on my scrotum and lick accordingly. First of all, I specifically noted that this isn't a rant. This isn't any coherent series of thoughts or assessments, it's essentially a bitch fest so all this bullshit about movin' to Africa and whatnot is null and fucking void. I can't roll my eyes back far enough.

I come from Africa. Born there, lived there for 55 years.
Roll your eyes if you like - but you don't know what you've got in America. You don't know how good it is here.

mjcp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why on Earth would you assume that I don't appreciate it? What do you know about me other than this thread? Do you normally take one thread and assume that it gives you the entire picture of the poster?
Excuse me? I know exactly what the fuck I've got, I'm just blowing off some steam so take your judgmentalism elsewhere because you're taking this too fucking seriously.

Ok, we're all taking you too seriously, point taken. You raise incendiary points and slam everyone that responds, because you're only blowing off steam, and we shouldn't be paying so much attention. That cover it?

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

The only time I get on my knees is to suck dick. I can only imagine that something you've experienced has granted you this sentiment that no one in America is allowed to recognize it's shortcomings. Unless you can say that the US is perfect, your comments here are null and void and of the "I suffered more than you so your suffering means nothing".

I'll give you a hint, when you're faced with affliction, it doesn't matter what fucking country you live in.

I'm not going to quietly lick the US's balls, if you expect me to then you don't respect my free speech. Am I not allowed to say that bad things happen here? I didn't say it's the worst, I didn't say I'm unappreciative, you're reading in between the lines and making assumptions about me. Oh, the glory of free speech, it comes at the expense of misinterpretation and judgmentalism.

Ok, we're all taking you too seriously, point taken. You raise incendiary points and slam everyone that responds, because you're only blowing off steam, and we shouldn't be paying so much attention. That cover it?

Slam everyone that responds? Of course I will when people start making assumptions about my character and intellect. By all means, DON'T pay attention if you're going to use this one thread to summate my character. To anyone who understands true suffrage and isn't concerned with which continent the suffrage is taking place, there's no such thing as a perfect place with no shortcomings. America has it's weak points, and I enjoy the freedom to rant about them from time to time.

Last edited: