America, EVERYBODY's burden.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Okay, I'm not anti-American but....

america is a wonderful land, has given the world more than any other ever has

It IS a wonderful land, but the world's accomplishments are more a collaberation of different countries and cultures than anything.

has tripled everyones lifespan through it's medical advancements

That's a huge issue for me, one I'll simply summate like this; My great Grandma lived to be 92. Individually and as a society, the longer our lifespan gets, the more the expense;profit ratio tips to the expense side.

has brought us most of the things we love and enjoy.

It's arguable that comfort and entertainment are, again, a world-wide collaberation.

the US also has more than double the patants and inventions than eny other nation on earth.

Proof?

and although the crime is high, the crime prevention is also higher thanks to america.

Proof?

and besides what u hav to say about the enviroment, the US is still the most enviromentally concerned and is stil doing the most to be enviormentally freindly world wide

Sure cuz politicians never lobby with plants to let them get away with polluting the environment. Part of the reason we have reserves is because we're tearing everything else up.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To any country reading this thread.

I offer you an excellent opportunity.

The United States of America will trade you MarleytheLegend for 30 of your finest citizens.

I am sure you will see upon his arrival that it is a fair trade.

Please contact us at the U.S. State Department to arrange all transfer protocols and exit/entrance visas and applicable paperwork.

(please hurry)

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The United States of America will trade you MarleytheLegend for 30 of your finest citizens. I am sure you will see upon his arrival that it is a fair trade.

I called France and offered them Flashy for a pile of bricks, but upon his arrival they wanted the bag and all but one of the bricks back, and they only wanted that one brick to knock him unconscious.:tongue:

My opinion has not really changed at all. I still like you.

Oh, so this is what you thought of me all along, I'm actually remembering similar comments from you earlier on. I'm not putting you on ignore, but I'll certainly be ignoring you from here out unless you open yourself to the idea that you may be wrong, this "Marley likes playing the victim" might just be bullshit, unless you think you're all-knowing and incapable of being wrong.

Last edited:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I called France and offered them Flashy for a pile of bricks, but upon his arrival they wanted the bag and all but one of the bricks back, and they only wanted that one brick to knock him unconscious.:tongue:

too late. I already lived in France for 3 months when i was younger, and they enjoyed having me and i was never asked to leave.

besides, the French are noted for their anti-americanism.

I am beloved in Australia.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
too late. I already lived in France for 3 months when i was younger, and they enjoyed having me and i was never asked to leave.

They enjoyed having you but kicked you out after three months? I'm surprised they tolerated you for that long.

I am beloved in Australia.

Beloved? HA! It's possible, maybe you're not as much of an asshole in person as you are here on LPSG.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Oh, so this is what you thought of me all along, I'm actually remembering similar comments from you earlier on. I'm not putting you on ignore, but I'll certainly be ignoring you from here out unless you open yourself to the idea that you may be wrong, this "Marley likes playing the victim" might just be bullshit, unless you think you're all-knowing and incapable of being wrong.

I open myself to the possibility ... indeed, the certainty ... that there is a great deal more to Marley that the victim stuff.
It would indeed be "bullshit" to say that that's all there is to Marley.
But then, I always knew that.
Anyway, Marls ... 'nuff said.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They enjoyed having you but kicked you out after three months? I'm surprised they tolerated you for that long.

no, i left of my own accord when the summer program was over. I have returned several times since, and have never encountered any difficulty in returning

Beloved? HA! It's possible, maybe you're not as much of an asshole in person as you are here on LPSG.

Maybe, but they tolerated me quite well for 6 months.

But you are too young to understand.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
To any country reading this thread.

I offer you an excellent opportunity.

The United States of America will trade you MarleytheLegend for 30 of your finest citizens.

I am sure you will see upon his arrival that it is a fair trade.

Please contact us at the U.S. State Department to arrange all transfer protocols and exit/entrance visas and applicable paperwork.

(please hurry)

Too funny.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
EVERYTHING is offensive. We LOVE lawsuits, love the idea of free money just for having our feelings hurt. We're fat and lazy, everything is about getting as much as we can while doing as little as possible. Wanna know the Mcdonald's vs. YMCA ratio for my city? Give ya a hint, more people are eating big macs than playing tennis.

Obviously there are some wonderful aspects of this country, but I just felt like ranting a bit.

Bull agrees.

I don't have the answers. Go ask the rednecks who have that good ole' fashion redneck common sense that I never had.:rolleyes:

I'm in a horrible mood myself today. I'm just so fed up with society.:mad:

I never really saw you as a victim, Marley, but rather a modern day philosopher.

Last edited:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm in a horrible mood myself today. I'm just so fed up with society.:mad:

I feel ya'. The thread title was a knee-jerk to a racist thread that was made, but the things I mentioned in the OP are all things that are constantly discussed in the media. I don't see anything I've written that appears even remotely anti-American.

I never really saw you as a victim, Marley, but rather a modern day philosopher.

Well that's a but of an exaggeration of my intellect, but in some cases....well, all I'll say is this. People who rock the boat are never met with hugs and kisses. Not that I'm some revolutionary, but sometimes people aren't upset with what I directly say, they spin it and make assumptions that breed animosity. Whatev.

When people calm the fuck down, possibly in a day or two, I'll go down the list and name all the amendments that we have, in many cases, shitted all over. Not because I hate America, but because I'm not one to sweep things under the rug.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
is funny how marley of all people is bitching about "EVERYTHING being offensive" .. yet hes always the one getting offended about everything and anything you say to him

" when people calm the fuck down.. " - your the one who needs to step away and calm down.. your always omn here fighting wars , every night, you have a war goin with multiple people, in multiple threads, how the fuck do you do it EVERY DAY non stop debates and arguing, give it a fuckin rest already ...

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
is funny how marley of all people is bitching about "EVERYTHING being offensive" .. yet hes always the one getting offended about everything and anything you say to him

That's terribly untrue. Always? I've been pretty tame until I came across a thread that left a sour taste in my mouth.

your always omn here fighting wars , every night, you have a war goin with multiple people, in multiple threads, how the fuck do you do it EVERY DAY non stop debates and arguing, give it a fuckin rest already ...

Every night? Everyday? Calm the hell down you overdramatic drama queen. If you can't talk about me without exaggerating the truth, stick a cock in your mouth and find someone else to antagonize. Again, it's people like you that only pop up once in a blue moon who claim that these two threads represent me. Funny how you're silent during my more shining moments.

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Europe and indeed the majority of NATO is America's burden.

Hell, NATO and Europe are burdens unto themselves, cuz neither can ever agree on anything.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media

" when people calm the fuck down.. " - your the one who needs to step away and calm down.. your always omn here fighting wars , every night, you have a war goin with multiple people, in multiple threads, how the fuck do you do it EVERY DAY non stop debates and arguing, give it a fuckin rest already ...

uncut1234, use the ignore function when peeps work your last nerve. I haven't seen some peeps posts in over a week. :smile:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey, hey hey! We can show a woman's breast, just not the underside or the nipple. :biggrin1:

This shit is sooooo incendiary.

Is it "Ooh, that's hot!!! You got a big ass 24kt gold sundial in yo breast nipple, Ms. Jackson" incendiary or "Ooh, you beyotches are going to hell for looking at Ms Jackson's tittie on the Super Bowl half-time show" incendiary? Or maybe both?