America leaves Iraq within the next 10 weeks

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Perados, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Perados

Gold Member

Albums:
    was this the goal of america?
    kill sadam create a instable country and then leave it alone?

2. Sam1070

Sam1070 New Member

Should never have been there in the first place!

3. HUNGHUGE11X7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
    Verified:
    Photo
    NO , there was no goal at first, but to impose our brand of Democracy and Christianity on to a nation that want neither!

We have sacrificed a decade of our lives, not to mention thousands of Americans lives who fought for a lie, along with HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of innocent Iraqi citizens we have slaughtered in the name of America.

I am torn, I completely agree we made things worse by creating an unstable nation but WHEN IS ENOUGH ??? HOW LONG SHOULD WE SACRIFICE AMERICAN BLOOD ? I know the Iraqis are in for some rough times but if they try and FIGHT, as we did along with the kindness of FRANCE, they can create a stable nation and I am certain other than having boots on the ground, that OBAMA and America will be willing to help them if we can.

HH

#3 HUNGHUGE11X7, Oct 21, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2011
  4. Mensch1351

Gold Member

In the only other State that begins with "K"!
    hmmmmmm. It takes approximately 2 1/2 months to train an American soldier for combat duty. I've wondered for a very long time now just how long it takes to train Iraqis to be able to keep order in their own country?? Let's see..........it was about 3 years ago that a poll taken of the Iraqi's said that 60% of them would like us to leave.

By the way..........lots and lots and lots of money saved in this action. Wonder if Obama will get any credit for THIS cost cutting measure. Except for Ron Paul, I'd bet all of the Rep candidates are going to throw a fit that we're not going to have our troops poised on Iran's doorstep -- you know.........just in case.....yet another war is needed!

Hey Barry.................good job! Every military parent's child thanks you for finally allowing mommy and daddy to stay home after 3, 4 & 5 deployments!

5. Perados

Gold Member

Albums:
    mmmmhhh how long is enough????
    germany pays till today to israel, cause of WW2... and it will never be enough

so i would say its enough as soon as the iraq is a stable country again.

u moved in so everything that happens is in ur charge... and when u leave now u run away. america has to make shur that the killing stops, no matter what it cost

6. HUNGHUGE11X7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
    Verified:
    Photo

Are you daring to compare the NAZI invasion in Germany and other parts of Europe causing the mass genocide of the Jewish Nation by the NAZI party to America invading IRAQ b/c we were LIED TO by a Theocratic Greedy Administration with cowboy diplomacy ???

I for one was never in favor of the IRAQ war and always knew they were LYING but that is a very cruel comparison to make when you analogize the AMERICAN soldiers with the NAZI party.

HH

7. Klingsor

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm not sure what magical power you attribute to the US, but we really don't have that capability.

8. Perados

Gold Member

Albums:
    ah okay the nazis lied to the german or even didnt tell them everything they wanna do (kill every jew, attack east europ)... this didnt count

but that ur gov did a so stupid lie that everyone knows it was a lie counts, that urnt in charge????

and i dont say that america has the power but u started the war, so its up to u to find a solution

the american people didnt care for the reason, why ur gov attacks iraq as less as the germans care what happens to the jews...
    now after 70years our gov is still in charge and thats good... im 30 i never voted for any nazi but i carry the charge of my grand grand parents... and just 2 of my grand grad parents where german

so yes carry ur charge NO MATTER WHAT IT WILL COST

#8 Perados, Oct 21, 2011
  9. davidjh7

Gold Member

NOT leaving as soon as possible will cost many more lives of all nationalities, and more billions lost on all sides. As I recall, Germany isn't paying any reparations of any kind to Isreal, so get off your high horse. Yes, the Iraq war was a stupid mistake, fostered by a greedy power hungry cadre of bastards. If your country never had such men in power, good for you. Will there be more bloodshed? Yes. Will it be cival war? Probably. But it will be THEIR choice if they want war or peace, not an outsider. I don't excuse those who screwed up, but I know when it is time to end a losing game. Prolonging our involvement will accmplish NOTHING, because any gains or changes will last only as long as the next incursion. Nobodies minds or hearts have been changed, so ultimately nothing will really change.

10. Perados

Gold Member

Albums:
    take a second look and u will see that germany still pays to israel millions a year...
    so please FIRST care for facts and then start writing

germany also payd billions to france, netherland, belgium and britain... and still pays. we just stoped paying in 2010 for WW1. and that cause we lost the war. we didnt even start the war

but thats not the point

america started a war and now u leave the people back without any help... u dont wanna stay anylonger there???? find a solution... but what ur doing now it GUTLESS
    u stayd there for 10years and dosnt realy tryd to find a solution. instead u replaced sadam by a not working gov and now ur saying everything thats happens from now on is there problem.

what would u say when i come to ur house, kill u and replace u by a doll. leave ur wive and kids alone... and when they starwing its there problem.

and no need to sit on a horse... THIS behavior is soooo low that everyone who lies flat on the flor would stay above u

#10 Perados, Oct 21, 2011
  11. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    And just where did you come up with this information? The Iraqis themselves wanted to form a free and open government where all citizens could participate (this is not to say that there aren't factions that want to predominate) and there has been no imposition of Christianity whatsoever.

12. houtx48

Gold Member

I doubt they will pull everyone out that would be so unlike buttinski Americans.

13. catman

Gold Member

Just curious what all these troops coming home will do to the unemployment rankings here in the U.S.?

Or will they be 'parked' at a desk and paid or...?

14. Perados

Gold Member

Albums:
    aaahh no...

there are 2 options.... KILL THEM ALL or start another war IRAN

JUST KIDDING... please dont take it serios...

how many soldiers are at the iraq? 150000 ??? dont know... but dont think that it will effect the unemployment rate mutch

15. Jason

Gold Member

Your post is totally out of order. Your "JUST KIDDING" indicates that you realise this, but you've done it anyway. I am disgusted.

16. cruztbone

Gold Member

9 years isnt enough, Perados? are you just dense, or what? it is not OUR job to stabilize Iraq's institutions. this is the job of the Iraqis. and as of Christmas of this year, it is ALL theirs. in addtion, OBama hinted broadly that there will be no slowdown of the withdrawal in Afghanistan either. Shit Romney, naturally, bemoaned our withdrawal. his corporate buddies wont make any more taxpayer money in Iraq. what a shame. once again, another clear sign why we MUST REELECT OBAMA.

17. Perados

Gold Member

Albums:
    shure its YOUR job to stable the contry...
    it was YOU who destabilize it

but yes u def have to reelect obama... so soon republicans at power again would be too bad... im realy scared of ur reborn christians... and that isnt kidding ;)

P.s. You stayd together with france and britain for 50 years in germany to "stabilize" our political system and to make sure we dont start another war

So what are 9 years?

#17 Perados, Oct 21, 2011
  18. Perados

Gold Member

Albums:

when u stop a war and ask for unemployment rate... thats disgusting... ;)
    and ur british u should understand black humor

19. Kotchanski

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    There is a huge difference between black humor and being an insensitive cunt...

Just kidding!

20. Perados

Gold Member

Albums:
    no problem i can deal with that... :biggrin1:

#20 Perados, Oct 21, 2011
Draft saved Draft deleted