Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
aaahh no...

there are 2 options.... KILL THEM ALL or start another war IRAN

JUST KIDDING... please dont take it serios...

how many soldiers are at the iraq? 150000 ??? dont know... but dont think that it will effect the unemployment rate mutch

Your post is totally out of order. Your "JUST KIDDING" indicates that you realise this, but you've done it anyway. I am disgusted.
After a million deaths in Iraq because the US invaded? Hardly an inappropriate remark.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey gang. He/she/it is just getting its jollies winding you all up. He/she/it even misspells purposefully, for added effect.

Please don't feed the troll.

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
shure its YOUR job to stable the contry...
it was YOU who destabilize it

but yes u def have to reelect obama... so soon republicans at power again would be too bad... im realy scared of ur reborn christians... and that isnt kidding ;)

P.s. You stayd together with france and britain for 50 years in germany to "stabilize" our political system and to make sure we dont start another war

So what are 9 years?

Dont' worry. The Drittes Reich has been resuscitated in Texas.

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
shure the irap allows you to stay... But you dont wanna stay! Cause the irap doesnt give your army immunity... What means if you brake the law you get in charge... Explain it simple
Kill peacefull people or torture people the soldier could get in jail...
But wanna do everything without get affected...
You doesnt even use soldiers... U use ordinary people (black water)

your gov thinks they are above the law

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Regardless how warm and fuzzy we should all feel about US troops leaving Iraq, (a good idea even if it turns out to be a bad idea), don't y'all worry none. The US military will continue to have a huge presence in Kuwait. We're sort of committed to being Kuwait's military protection for decades to come.

D

deleted213967

By the way..........lots and lots and lots of money saved in this action. Wonder if Obama will get any credit for THIS cost cutting measure.

The war would have ended anyway, no matter who'd been in office.

The deeper question is whether, given that most of the damage (in US lives, in money) had been done, could we have leveraged our "investment" in Iraq to promote stability in the region, instead of folding?

That being said, BHO has been under pressure from his base to deliver on campaign promises, and pulling out was a key one.

D

deleted15807

The deeper question is whether, given that most of the damage (in US lives, in money) had been done, could we have leveraged our "investment" in Iraq to promote stability in the region, instead of folding?

Am I my brothers keeper?

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
perados, your lack of knowledge of the US military is really scary. the troops coming home, except for those who have finished their commitment to the military ( a few thousand) will still be employed by the US military. they will deployed elsewhere. some will go to Afghanistan, others at various points around the world or in the US, to replace other soldiers leaving the military. your simple mind apparently cant grasp this. fortunately for us, BARACK OBAMA DOESNT HAVE YOUR SILLY, SIMPLE MIND. REELECT OBAMA, THE MAN KEEPING HIS PROMISES. REJEC THE GOP FOR WHAT THEY ARE: CORPORATE WHORES WHO CARE NOTHING FOR OUR SERVICEMEN AND WOMEN.

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
cruztbone...
It wasnt me who talked about unemployment rate first. I just commented it... You smart ass ;) who can read has an advantage

And yes i think any democrat would be better then a republikan

I sayd its disgusting to talk about unemployment rate when you stop a war... But if you want lets talk...
They replace troops that leave the army? So they dont need to hire new persons? This doesnt effects the unemployment rate? Math isnt your, does it?

But THAT you leave shows how weak your morality has become

Last edited: