Americal Idol contestant Adam Lambert

He has really bad skin. Whenever they do a close-up of him you can see how uneven his skin is, and its covered heavily with make-up.

He's a good singer though.

Bleh0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think he's absolutely beautiful...doesn't hurt that he's most likely gay (you can find a video on youtube of him saying that girls "may not necessarily be [his] preference"). I think he has a fantastic voice...he's my favorite so far. He, and Danny.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think he is a hot favourite to win. Not that there seems to be a lot of strong competition this year.

But he's not my type at all.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kris Allen is much hotter

Loving the Kris Allen:popworm:, he's just a sweetie:biggrin1:, could watch him sing all day long. One of the best next to Adam Lambert:smile: I think. At one point in this weeks show I was thinking the show wasn't worth missing Lost, but it did get better after awhile. As far as Adams hair I think it just what is in at the moment, only he does need it thined out a bit to look right. Seems something is amiss between Kara and Paula:footinmouth:, will there be 4 judges for the entire season, any bets anyone?
Bye Bye Norman

Last edited:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not sure what difference str8 or gay means, but he is an awesome singer. He has a goth vibe, which means highly styled and lots of makeup. That surely adds to the "gay" perception".

But a great singer is a great singer and should have nothing to do with his sexuality.

Clearly, he was the best of last nites group.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was idlol shown in the USA last night. I heard it was going to be pre-empted by Obama's speach. Last nights group was dissapointing. Norman has to go. He's an insult to better singers who were serious about the competition that should have had his place in the top 36.

How will the wild card week work? Anyone know?

afflictionhottie85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Was idlol shown in the USA last night. I heard it was going to be pre-empted by Obama's speach. Last nights group was dissapointing. Norman has to go. He's an insult to better singers who were serious about the competition that should have had his place in the top 36.

How will the wild card week work? Anyone know?

I don't see how the judges passed him through to the top 36. I would have given Nathaniel a chance anyday over this joke.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just started watching AI last week so I'm seeing all of the contestants for the first time. As far as last nite's show, there were two stand-outs: Allison and Adam. I did think that Kris would make it thru because he is a real cutie (but being married may be a problem down the road since the younger female audience seems to prefer cute and ELIGIBLE, go figure). As other have said, Adam is cute in his own way, but way too overdone. Those HD close-up's are not at all flattering.

I know "Norman" was a hot mess (hilarious in a very Richard Simmons kind of way) but he'll live on in AI replays. He'll probably do better than most of the other 36 because there's certainly a career in musical theatre somewhere in his future. He knew he was at the end of the road and decided to play kamakazee.