Americal Idol contestant Adam Lambert

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Side note, Tatiana has such a powerhouse voice. If they didn't play her as such a mentalcase, she'd have a real shot.

Though, she did sing this before....so, who knows. Simon likes it.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was like... what are all these commercials at the end of the show, were they coming with the idea right then and there to have a top 13. It seems that is what happened.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is there a top 13 now?

In the UK we see it on thursday & friday nights at 8pm. So I havent seen the result shows yet.

acdog15

Experimental Member
Media
There is a top 13 and I'm kind bummed that Ricky didn't get picked! I thought he did great with that Stevie Wonder song! I would've preferred him in there instead of Megan. Other than that, I was happy they picked Anoop, Jasmine, and Matt!! And thank god they didn't pick Tatiana! She blew her chances by singing that song AGAIN! I'm excited about the whole top 13 now!

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes its 13 and if I counted right it is 8 guys and 5 girls. There is always a first for everything.

And today I hear Dancing with the Stars lost to of the original lineup including Jewel and Nancy O'Dell of Access Hollywood.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know that people don't really want to talk about Ryan's hotness factor, but I have to admit that without highlights, he's damn hot.

Also, I noticed when he started on E News that he has quite a bulge when he wears jeans. Noticed it definitely last week when he rocked jeans and also on Thursday's show. I'm starting a petition to get Ryan and Adam to switch jeans for one show...just to prove my hypothesis.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nope. In fact, Im convinced he wouldn't even be there if he were not blind. If he is really blind! Where's the dog? He high-fived Ryan with suspicious ease. :wink:

Ya, I always thought Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles were faking it, too. And that damn Andrea Bocelli--you know I've never seen him with a dog either. Probably just another no-talent fraud.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gee, some people can't take a joke. Or half-joke.

Point is, I dont think he has a special voice. I think his disability edged it for him with the voters. But being blind doesn't directly affect his voice. He looks & sounds average to me. Certainly not in the league of the other blind artists mentioned above!

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Like other years it more about popularity then actual singing ability, so who is Sunjaya now? Would it be Scott. At least we don't have to see Tatiana get down on her knees next to Ryan. What was it Ryan said, "you don't have to get up on my account", Priceless.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Tatiana has been watching one too many telenovelas. She's become a caricature of the suffering, misunderstood heroine. But Paula was probably right when she said she'll have a singing and acting career ahead of her. Watch for her playing the title role in Sybil--The Musical.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So did yall hear about Adam's 'gay kiss' debacle? Apparently some anti-Idol website posted ?

From straitstimes.com -

In 2009, is it still considered a scandal to be gay? Apparently the answer is yes... at least if you're a contestant on American Idol. Idol snark site VoteForTheWorst.com, which encourages viewers to support the least talented contestants in order to ruin the show, has unearthed photos of 2009 finalist Adam Lambert kissing other men reported website ninemsn.com on Wednesday.
Though Lambert is yet to comment on his sexuality, his fans are concerned that the photos - which also depict the 26-year-old singer wearing flamboyant make-up and with dyed hair - will hurt his chances of winning the competition.
American Idol judge Randy Jackson described Lambert as "one of the most current artist we've ever had on this show. It's like a combination of Steven Tyler meets Fall Out Boy meets Robert Pattinson from Twilight meets My Chemical Romance."

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
http://i40.tinypic.com/1zmgzcz.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/16c5fgn.jpg

So did yall hear about Adam's 'gay kiss' debacle? Apparently some anti-Idol website posted ?

From straitstimes.com -

In 2009, is it still considered a scandal to be gay? Apparently the answer is yes... at least if you're a contestant on American Idol. Idol snark site VoteForTheWorst.com, which encourages viewers to support the least talented contestants in order to ruin the show, has unearthed photos of 2009 finalist Adam Lambert kissing other men reported website ninemsn.com on Wednesday.
Though Lambert is yet to comment on his sexuality, his fans are concerned that the photos - which also depict the 26-year-old singer wearing flamboyant make-up and with dyed hair - will hurt his chances of winning the competition.
American Idol judge Randy Jackson described Lambert as "one of the most current artist we've ever had on this show. It's like a combination of Steven Tyler meets Fall Out Boy meets Robert Pattinson from Twilight meets My Chemical Romance."

stevo19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is boring, weird looking, cocky, and in my opinion a mediocre singer.

Who else thinks Anoop is a better catch? :p And for me, this season is filled with not much eye candy. For both the girls and the guys. Shame.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
True, not much eye-candy, but Adam is a pretty/handsome guy, kinda sexy IF you like that type. I wouldnt look twice at Anoop, he is boring and a so/so singer at best. Not even in Adamas atmosphere. but thats what makes a contest. everyone has an opinion and different tastes.

He is boring, weird looking, cocky, and in my opinion a mediocre singer.

Who else thinks Anoop is a better catch? :p And for me, this season is filled with not much eye candy. For both the girls and the guys. Shame.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anoop looks like he should be on Beauty & the Geek! How can Adam be considered "current"? So how come I feel like Ive seen it all before then?

My tip to win is Whore-A. Or Jorge I should say.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah wasn't the ole drag photos/scandal posted before? I still say you can't even tell its Adam. Jorge is so adorable but then so is Kris Allen.

Did anyone else notice Tatiana all the sudden had a PR accent, I love Paula for pointing it out, T is just suck an attention whore, glad it over for her.

Last edited:

mark115

Cherished Member
Media
i think adam is great. doesn't matter if he's gay (at least for me). i really like megan too. glad she made it. I also like jasmine but I was surprised that she made it. I think Scott is not that grat of the singer. When I listened back at his performance, I can see that he's not that great vocally. Just full of hype because he's blind. I wsih that someone with real talent like adam, megan, or danny wins.