American Eagle Athletic Trunks?

D_Carroll Condomripper

Experimental Member
Media
I just bought the Blue and Grey pairs in small. I haven't worn them yet...I'm freeballing for awhile.

I only bought them because a friend suggested them and said they were comfortable. I'll let u know what I think when I wear them.

aci31

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i work at the eagle and i get them cheap, but i still have yet to buy them. i normally go up a size in waist just because of the comfort elsewhere. let me kno how they feel.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Theyre pretty comfy, though I haven't gotten these latest designs (runs to store) The thing is though.......you should get a size smaller than you usually do so that after you wear them for a few they don't get all loose. Well unless you like them like that, I like my trunks to stay how I put them on lol.

youngstud33

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Any advice on sizing? I wear a 34/35 waist on AE, but I have larger sized thighs from sports. I do not know if I should get a medium or large?

yogo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i work at the eagle and i get them cheap, but i still have yet to buy them. i normally go up a size in waist just because of the comfort elsewhere. let me kno how they feel.

You ain't gonna get that beast in them dude