American Eagle Boxers

golf_beast19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey Everyone,

I was thinking about purchasing some AE boxers, and I wanted to know what people thought of them comfort and material wise. Also if you like a specific kind, feel free to tell.

Thanks!

thirtyseven

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I only have 2 glow in the dark AE Boxers. I bought them for more of a novelty kind of thing. One says "Good Idea all over it" while the other says something else.. I forgot...but it's white with yellow banans prints all over.

It's cotton, I thought it was kind of thick, no support, (obviously). Other than the novelty idea, I would just buy Hanes, or fruit of the looms.

But if you really wanna buy em, go for it. There's nothing wrong with them.. other than high mark-ups.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was at the AE outlet store in San Ysidro and found 2 pair of AE boxers. One pair was white with blue and green stripes; the other was gingham check in white, red, and black. For less than $4 per pair, I couldn't say no. They fit nicely. The material is comfortable, and they feel great under my gym shorts. The waistband is a little thick. I would buy the brand again, but mostly for the patterns available. For ultimate comfort, the best choice for me is FTL regular boxers. Get the 55/45 fabric blend. Feels lighter and more comfy than the 100% cotton.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't wear boxers, but the AE boxerbriefs have been good to me. I have several pairs. The last ones that I purchased last week are their new line of "Athletic Fit" which have a pouch in front and don't make me feel as "pinched" throughout the day.

Gonna go check out Hollister :smile:

shaved7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have both ae boxer briefs and boxers, also have have a pair of the extra short/lowrise trunks I really like the fit and feel, have a pic in my album of a pair of the boxer briefs if you want to check em out

D_Tommy Timber

Account Disabled
Media
I love my AE boxers! They are all that I wear and so comfortable! I still have the first pair I ever bought and still wear them, and that was 7 years ago! and they are still in perfect condition, color etc. They are amazing!