American Eagle Boxers

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by golf_beast19, Mar 29, 2011.

1. golf_beast19

golf_beast19 New Member

Hey Everyone,

I was thinking about purchasing some AE boxers, and I wanted to know what people thought of them comfort and material wise. Also if you like a specific kind, feel free to tell.

Thanks!

2. thirtyseven

thirtyseven New Member

I only have 2 glow in the dark AE Boxers. I bought them for more of a novelty kind of thing. One says "Good Idea all over it" while the other says something else.. I forgot...but it's white with yellow banans prints all over.

It's cotton, I thought it was kind of thick, no support, (obviously). Other than the novelty idea, I would just buy Hanes, or fruit of the looms.

But if you really wanna buy em, go for it. There's nothing wrong with them.. other than high mark-ups.

3. latin_cock

Verified Gold Member

I bought the tight boxers a while back and they were quite comfortable. They looked really good too!

4. MrHangman

Verified Gold Member

I think they suck and they fit weird and after a few washes my green boxers started turning yellow. I threw them out. I liked the waist band at least.

5. D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke

D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke New Member

Verified:
    Photo
    My advice is go for hollister boxers over AE. Comparible in price but hollister is much more comfortable.

6. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

I was at the AE outlet store in San Ysidro and found 2 pair of AE boxers. One pair was white with blue and green stripes; the other was gingham check in white, red, and black. For less than $4 per pair, I couldn't say no. They fit nicely. The material is comfortable, and they feel great under my gym shorts. The waistband is a little thick. I would buy the brand again, but mostly for the patterns available. For ultimate comfort, the best choice for me is FTL regular boxers. Get the 55/45 fabric blend. Feels lighter and more comfy than the 100% cotton.

7. secondbest69

secondbest69 Well-Known Member

i'm with ryanp1984 hollister boxers feel better to me and the price of the brand is great

8. golf_beast19

golf_beast19 New Member

Awesome, thanks everyone. Secondbest69 and ryanp1984, I'll look into the Hollister boxers, I hadn't given them a thought before.

9. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

I don't wear boxers, but the AE boxerbriefs have been good to me. I have several pairs. The last ones that I purchased last week are their new line of "Athletic Fit" which have a pouch in front and don't make me feel as "pinched" throughout the day.

Gonna go check out Hollister :smile:

10. mthomson2020

mthomson2020 Member

i dont own anything AE anymore except boxers. i normally wear boxerbriefs but when i wear boxers, AE are the only ones i wear

11. shaved7

Verified Gold Member

I have both ae boxer briefs and boxers, also have have a pair of the extra short/lowrise trunks I really like the fit and feel, have a pic in my album of a pair of the boxer briefs if you want to check em out

12. D_Tommy Timber

D_Tommy Timber Account Disabled

Verified:
    Photo
    I love my AE boxers! They are all that I wear and so comfortable! I still have the first pair I ever bought and still wear them, and that was 7 years ago! and they are still in perfect condition, color etc. They are amazing!

13. aboytenor

Verified Gold Member

I like them but sometimes they can butch up and really irritate ur balls. I like polo by ralph lauren better plus u get 3 for 19 istead of 2 for 15

14. brbd45

brbd45 Member

I love AE boxers. These are the only boxers that I will wear. I find that they fit and feel the best.

15. arki

Verified Gold Member

AE trunk are better...

16. golf_beast19

golf_beast19 New Member

Where do you get RLs for 3/$19?? That's a steal!

17. xmarksbreakdownx

Gold Member

I wear them sometimes, and they're ok. They feel... um... papery? I'm not sure how to descirbe it. They have nice patterns though. I mosty wear FTL, and theyre pretty good. I like Izod boxers over AE.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice