Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Anyone remember the old tv show American Gladiators? ESPN Classic has started airing the episodes- damn there were alot of spandex crotch shots on that show- seems like the director and camera staff were quite fond of closeups of cock, balls and ass stretched in spandex- both the compeditors as well as the 'professional' gladiators.

Anyone remember seeing any hardons? Or did watching the show caused you to get hard?

When I see these contestants and gladiators tackle each other, or when they grin and slap ass following a contested match, I can only imagine what occured in the locker room showers!

Anyone on the board that can offer personal (first hand) insight?

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't ever remember seeing any hardons, but I've seen dick prints. Moreso from the competitors rather than the gladiators because most of them were hopped up on the anabols, decreasing their package size. Of course the one black guy still had a huge pack on him,

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I loved that show. I even got an American Gladiators fan club card. The gladiators themselves were hot, albeit steroidal, but the real charge for me was when one of the average Joe contestants would beat them.

I loved the Hang Tough game when the contestants had to swing on rings across to a platform. The gladiators would try to prevent them getting across by locking their massive thighs around the contestants' waists, pulling them down to the safety net. I loved me my Turbo in this event: The AG Domain - The #1 AG Fan Website Online

That show made me gay.

Reactions: WhoWhatWhenWhere22

jcjb2002

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I liked the show at first.. got lame later on, especially when they changed casts. I always loved the guy on the front right in that publicity shot. He was dark and could be caught grabbing hisself...