American Gladiators

abiz

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ok I don't care for the steroid freaks on here, but these two are hot as hell. Rocket and Hurricane are the shit and I would love to have them bash me with their jousting stick. Anyone got any more pics of them than what I could find on the AG website?

Rocket A.K.A. Evan Dollard

Hurricane A.K.A. Breaux Greer

Rocket is hot, (insert obscure "Red Rocket" reference) and Hurricane is damn fine (insert obscure "Hurricane Blowing" reference)

Attachments

Rumpofsteelskin77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You're right on about that one, buddy. I think Toa and Militia are the hottest. I used to see Titan at Gold's Gym in Venice when I lived in L.A. His real name is Mike O'Hearn, and he forever kills the ridiculous myth that bodybuilders have teeny weeny pee pees. I wouldn't be surprised if he was secretly on this site somewhere...

bmw335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm watching it now. I think "Toa" is the hottest!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..

B_AZBiGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Titan is natural bodybuilder. No steroids. One of the contestants tnite, the bigger male one is HOT! PS Wolf is the Rock's cousin.

Are you sure that it's not Toa that is the Rock's cousin? He definitely looks a little like him and they're both Samoan.

Oh who cares, just get them both naked and in my mouth already!!:biggrin1: