American Idol 9: Lucky Texan TIM URBAN

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Although I'm sure OneRepublic is still retching its collective guts out as I post, the AI judges seemed to all agree tonite on two things about 19 yo Dunanville, Texas, native Tim Urban--he's "adorable" and his performance absolutely sucked. (And I bet he's even more "adorable" butt-ass naked!)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: deleted4271821

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah I can't for the life of me understand why they choose him to replace the disqualified artist or why they can't make these decisions before they make it impossible for the person to audition again. Chris Golightly got robbed. Tim is adorable though. Woo Hoo on the shirtless pics.

bigone90036

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Horrible performance. This smacks of Justin Gadston when he was on Nashville Star. Cute to look at, horrible singer. At least Justin made his 15 minutes last a bit longer by dating Miley Cyrus.

Nychungguy

Sexy Member
Media
they chose him because he's pretty and hot and they need someone for the teen age girls to tune in and watch. Casey is gorgeous. All the guys are really weak singers.

Crazi-J

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He's pretty hot from the neck down...Though singing isn't his strong suit.

I think Joe Munoz is a cutie though(just needs to work on those eyebrows.) Todrick Hall and John Park aren't too bad either(physically anyway. Todrick is a douche, and John sucked up a storm tonight.)

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Although I'm sure OneRepublic is still retching its collective guts out as I post, the AI judges seemed to all agree tonite on two things about 19 yo Dunanville, Texas, native Tim Urban--he's "adorable" and his performance absolutely sucked. (And I bet he's even more "adorable" butt-ass naked!)

Damn....had I seen these pictures yesterday I'd definately voted for him last night.

BTW, who was the "displaced person" and why? I guess I missed it.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am sorry people, I just cant get excitied about ANY of the contestants, male or female, this year. Usually I find a favorite during the selection process, but this year I was just so underwhelmed by everyone. Noone jumped out at me or made me want to see them in concert or hear them on the radio although some of them do have lovely voices, there is nothing unusual or outstanding about them... Guess ill just let this year of AI pass me by and just watch the finale to see who wins.... Pretty much a Snooze-Fest ! (with a few obnoxious ones thrown in, aka BIG Bill)

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am sorry people, I just cant get excitied about ANY of the contestants, male or female, this year. Usually I find a favorite during the selection process, but this year I was just so underwhelmed by everyone. Noone jumped out at me or made me want to see them in concert or hear them on the radio although some of them do have lovely voices, there is nothing unusual or outstanding about them... Guess ill just let this year of AI pass me by and just watch the finale to see who wins.... Pretty much a Snooze-Fest ! (with a few obnoxious ones thrown in, aka BIG Bill)

Every new season the AI mantra is "The best talent ever!" That's just a damnable lie this year. (Most of us have heard better singing from some random drunk on karaoke night.) Irrespective of how you felt about last year's contestants, there were some electrifying performances from the jump. This season's group couldn't generate the power to light a LED bulb. Simon knows what's up, and that's why he's bookin'. We should probably follow his lead.

boyslut05

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I predict that without Simon, AI won't make past season 10 if that far. As for Tim, he has a great body, a cute-ish face, and from what I've heard very little singing talent. Maybe the judges see something in him I don't but as it stands he's got a lot to prove if he's gonna stay in the competition. Thanks for the pix btw.

Last edited:

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Reactions: WellHeyBuddy