American Idol 9: Lucky Texan TIM URBAN

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have the elimination on dvr but would have to burn it to dvd to get the screen cap of Tim, but that look was pretty serious wasn't it. I kinda doubt he'll make it to the top 12 but then you never know about idol.

yandrsupreme

Legendary Member
Media
Oh the only thing that is keeping this guy on AI is all the teenybopper girls who think he's cute, and call in to vote for him. Casey is the only one of the guys who really has anything to offer, an NO HE DOES NOT need to cut his hair or shave. He looks like a MAN, not a fucking mannequin in Macy's window, or a trans out of drag, which seems to be the gay Aesthetic these days. As ususal, some guy with ABS is being drooled upon... who cares if he's dorky looking, has a bad case of rosacea, has NO bulge, bad hair, and can't sing worth a shit... he's got ABS!! The guy who was REALLY good got sent home three weeks ago, Justin Williams. He was beautiful in every way, but the stupid judges sent him home because they don't know what the hell theyr'e doing.

JC4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
he is defiantly Sexy! Unfortunately he cant sing....but maybe he has a shot on Glee, just like Ellen said!

hbblover

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh the only thing that is keeping this guy on AI is all the teenybopper girls who think he's cute, and call in to vote for him. Casey is the only one of the guys who really has anything to offer, an NO HE DOES NOT need to cut his hair or shave. He looks like a MAN, not a fucking mannequin in Macy's window, or a trans out of drag, which seems to be the gay Aesthetic these days. As ususal, some guy with ABS is being drooled upon... who cares if he's dorky looking, has a bad case of rosacea, has NO bulge, bad hair, and can't sing worth a shit... he's got ABS!! The guy who was REALLY good got sent home three weeks ago, Justin Williams. He was beautiful in every way, but the stupid judges sent him home because they don't know what the hell theyr'e doing.

Thank you!! I agree. He's very sexy. And cutting his hair would just make him look bad. He needs that long hair.

JC4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Was that an insult to "Glee?" I didn't watch last nights AI.

I dont think it was intended to be an insult to Glee (or at least I didn't) she simply was saying that if he were an actor, and then people found out he ALSO sang, it would be impressive. But as just a singer....he just doesn't have the chops.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am pissed! When I mentioned I didn't watch last nights show....I thought it was girls night! I didn't realize until a few minutes ago when I turned it on that the guys were changed to last night! Now I missed it! Boo American Idol! I'm getting a little tired of it anyway.

mamoila

Experimental Member
Media
my first comment is the shirtless pic of urban is fake, he doesnt have muscles like that and i think lee dewyze is much hotter!!