American Idol 9: Lucky Texan TIM URBAN

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From what I've seen, I think the final two will be Big Mike and Casey.

Lee Dewyze is one of the best for me... He sounds so rough...

By the way, there's nothing that I'm against Tim, but he should just quit the show. I mean, every week he received bad criticism, the ones that include mockings and embarrassments. Man, he didn't deserve them. I felt really bad for him and saw how he had to smile (which was also criticized) all way long. He should just quit and start a singing career by his own. He has a nice voice, but I also don't think that he's AI material.

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some new Tim Urban pics, some with shorter hair .... (This kid's a marketing genius--someone's been flooding the net with tons of Tim Urban pics to capitalize on the girl 'tweens and cougar vote, the two biggest voting blocks on AI.) Unless, of course, you have a run-off between a down home Christian boy and a heathen queer--then the Evangelicals vote in droves--and not for Adam, I mean the heathen queer.

Oh damn! He's much hotter with short hair. :cool:

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lee Dewyze is one of the best for me... He sounds so rough...

By the way, there's nothing that I'm against Tim, but he should just quit the show. I mean, every week he received bad criticism, the ones that include mockings and embarrassments. Man, he didn't deserve them. I felt really bad for him and saw how he had to smile (which was also criticized) all way long. He should just quit and start a singing career by his own. He has a nice voice, but I also don't think that he's AI material.
:smile:When I was watching & listening to Casey sing the other night, I thought, "Yes, I'd buy his CD." He has a good ol' boy charm to him. The other contestants (including Big Mike and Tim Urban) just don't appeal to me, musically. I can't imagine buying their CDs:smile:

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:smile:When I was watching & listening to Casey sing the other night, I thought, "Yes, I'd buy his CD." He has a good ol' boy charm to him. The other contestants (including Big Mike and Tim Urban) just don't appeal to me, musically. I can't imagine buying their CDs:smile:

Ohh, Casey is very nice too. I like his genuine yet a lil bit braggy smile...his voice is very rough too...

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Whoa ... not even in the bottom three tonite. Let's see if Adam Lambert can work some mentoring magic on him for next week's performance--if that fails, he'll have to go with guyliner.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Totally loved the music tonight, David's looking a bit more grown up. I loved Kara's boy, forget his name though. Rockstar, not as much.

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As much as I try to like Tim Urban, I just can't seem to get it up for him (musically, I mean). He looks like Zac Efron's stand-in for "High School Musical IX". Cut his hair (maybe shave his head), toss a ballcap on him (maybe a jockstrap), then we'll see how I like his singing style.

By the way, musically, Casey James is getting better and better. I do like his sound. As for his looks: He's everything that I usually do not find attractive (not usually my type). BUT, he's made me a lover of long-haired blondes! FUCK! I want to blow him!:hitit:

Last edited:

hbblover

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know. People were expecting an easy win for Adam Lambert last year and Kris Allen walked away with the title. I say it's still anyone's game. Well....maybe not ANYONE, but there are a couple who could easily win.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
George Lopez sure had Randy laughing. I liked his take on the singers having to see themselves on the package and singing after there voted off. Notice Tim Urban didn't have to sing him self out.

Oh and I wanted to add, Carrie Underwood you go girl! Great job last night. Black Eyed Peas, not so much.

Last edited:

GayJapan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
While Tim is more hit than miss from a singing perspective more often than not, I think Aaron was the worst this week and should have gone home. But hey, what do i know! And Big Mike is so overrated it isn't funny...

Lastly, Tim has a hot body. He should have gotten naked on national TV and really sent reality TV to the MAX!

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media

curiouslan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Let's hope that arrogant "Big Mike" is the next to go. Tim should have never even been in the top twenty. Crystal also has an attitude. This is the worst season ever!