American Idol current contestants

FRANK56

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Diana Ross got to the core of Sanjaya in recognizing his heart factor...he's got a wonderful spirit about him.....I wish he would rock that El DeBarge factor....that music is perfect for his range and style....would love to see him do "Rhythm of the Night" or "All This Love"....he would do well with either of those songs, as he has a crooner style......

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chris Richardson is totally adorable. Blake has CHARISMA big time but I'm not a tatoo fan so I could do without those. Brandon was cute but he's gone. There is no guy this year that is totally hot too me. I thought Chris Doughtry (sp?) was totally hot last season.

My votes, if I lived in the USA would go to Melinda. Great singer and she seems to be genuinely nice. She's a bit mellower than Kiki (I bet she will be stuck with this name now). Being gay however, the appearance of the woman doesn't play a factor for me.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hell ya, never thought of Jack Osborn, thats really true. I thought Chris R did a good job this week breaking it down and doing something with some feeling. And Blake was hot as usual.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Blake is unique, original and grabs my attention because of that. I know he has that snotty, arrogant queen-ish thing going on...hope he evolves away from it.

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Did you see the performance by Haley Scarnato's chest last night?

It was amazing!

Haley was pretty cute and sexy last night. Bopping around the stage, shaking her booty and all. I did think she really pulled off the whole flirtatious sexy thing. She does have good stage presence.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Haley had something going on alright even Simon snipped that people will be talking about more then her singing. But I am so afraid Lakisha will have a wardrobe malfunction and someone is gonna get hurt! Anybody think she has a chance at being the winner.

patrickva

Just Browsing
Media
I think that Sanjaya is yummy, even though he can't sing that well.

And as for that whole "vote for the worst" thing, it's their own fault. Contestants move ahead in many cases, not because they are the best, but because their hometowns voted heavily for them. There would be nothing to bring AI down off its high horse like having to offer a recording contract to someone who clearly didn't deserve it!

1ceman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
And as for that whole "vote for the worst" thing, it's their own fault. Contestants move ahead in many cases, not because they are the best, but because their hometowns voted heavily for them. There would be nothing to bring AI down off its high horse like having to offer a recording contract to someone who clearly didn't deserve it!

Didn't that already happen on at least one occasion?...