Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Asking for help...
A few years ago...one of the guys on the show, he was not all that tall,
but he was hung...was singing and moving around from one platform to
another...I just remember it was time for him to perform and he started to
become erect...he had to fiddle with his belt so his expanding cock could move up past it...later on the mainstage performance it was up past his
waist and bulging erect curved to the left half way up his chest...it was an impressive sight...
It was the best episode of American Idol I ever watched...not because of his voice...but his performance LOL.
Anybody remember this dude, who he was...or have caps of this event?
All I know is that I wished I had had TIVO!
Or alternatively have other memorable episodes to share?
Thanks!

ticker2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You can probably rent each season at your local videostore if you're that desperate to find it.

hungthk

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Here's your man... lol
william_hung.jpg

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Matthew Metzger. I don't have the video anymore, but I definitely remember that. "Walking in Memphis," AI3, Top 32, Group 1. He made Top 3 but got 3rd chair against Fantastia and Diana.

Matt Metzger didn't make it past the top 24. Third season had good thing and I have that on video somewhere because I was impressed with his songchoice.

Third place that season was the Hawaiian girl, Jasmine Guy.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Matt Metzger didn't make it past the top 24. Third season had good thing and I have that on video somewhere because I was impressed with his songchoice.

Third place that season was the Hawaiian girl, Jasmine Guy.

Jeff, I think the poster was talking about the early elimination rounds in which Metzger just missed making the cut for the top twelve, not the end of the season.

glenroebuck

Experimental Member
Media
umm wow = you have some wild imagination...I have seen all the AI's since Kelly took the crown...no one had a foot long shooting out their chest.

---fyi Jasmine Trias not Jasmine Guy - Jasmine Guy was Whitley on A Different World.. :)

The poster is clearly talking about a top 12-10 performer and post AI 3 since they did not have that stupid thing to walk on past the judges till after the third season.
but again - I would remember a hot dude with a big cock showing on ai...

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
umm wow = you have some wild imagination...I have seen all the AI's since Kelly took the crown...no one had a foot long shooting out their chest.

---fyi Jasmine Trias not Jasmine Guy - Jasmine Guy was Whitley on A Different World.. :)

The poster is clearly talking about a top 12-10 performer and post AI 3 since they did not have that stupid thing to walk on past the judges till after the third season.
but again - I would remember a hot dude with a big cock showing on ai...

Thanks buck.. I had just watched dead like me...