Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dang... I wanted Adam to go home...For a second there I thought he would...I think Matt is totally gay just like Adam? Nice of Adam though to kiss him goodbye. haha

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought that was complete Idol fabrication. They needed to give off the appearance of an even playing field. But they woke up the sleeping monster that is Adam's followers, who may have become complacent...

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I thought that was complete Idol fabrication. They needed to give off the appearance of an even playing field. But they woke up the sleeping monster that is Adam's followers, who may have become complacent...

Exactly. And we (at least I) won't make that same mistake again next week. Let's all say it together, "Redial!"

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was there last night and yeah he did kiss him on the cheek. It was a nice gesture.

Every season there's one contestant that gets so consistent that their fans start to rest on their laurels, which in turn sends them into the bottom.

It happens and now you know Adam's not gonna go home.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it was probably more of a shock to Adam that Kris was sent back to safety than when he first discovered he was in the bottom 3. Everyone seems so surprised at the bottom 3 but there were only 5 people left. I thought that Danny might have ended up in the bottom 3.

mickypics

Sexy Member
Media
Was I the only who jacks off when Matt is on ? That boy has a nice big ole ass on him, big thighs. That ass would bounce real nice if i bent him over a table and plowed it.

mark115

Cherished Member
Media
I was a bit nervous for adam for a moment. So glad my top four became the top four. :) and yeah, i saw adam kiss matt on the cheek. it was a nice gesture.

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The did the same thing to George Huff. They asked him to join the group that he thought was safe, and he joined fantasia, Jennifer Hudson and Latoya London. Little did he know they were the bottom 3

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

Account Disabled
Media
Dang... I wanted Adam to go home...For a second there I thought he would...I think Matt is totally gay just like Adam? Nice of Adam though to kiss him goodbye. haha

I think Matt is miles better than Kris or Gokey.

Exactly. The same thing happens on SYTYCD.

I wish I could vote for him from Canada.

We can.

Was I the only who jacks off when Matt is on ? That boy has a nice big ole ass on him, big thighs. That ass would bounce real nice if i bent him over a table and plowed it.

I find Matt very cute. Not sure about the whole bending over thing lol.

nattynatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What i'm still not certain of is, when Seacrest announces who is safe, does he, actually, declare the final three as the lowest votes. I know this shows my abject stupidity but, i'm so sure Adam would not have had 2nd to last votes, i'm evaluating the possibility of 'lawyer speak' deception.