American Idol

The Phallus Palace: It is supposed to be a family show and all but the way the woman with the big afro moved around on stage I started me to sport some wood. Odd thing is that I didn’t find her that attractive and still don't.

Someone please kick that 17 year old girl off the show. At 16 or 17 year old, one shouldn't be that out of shape and think they are hot.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree that the out-of-shape teenager isn't physically appealing to lots of dudes, but American Idol's main focus is supposively vocal talent, and since the age limit has been lowered for this season, AI could have a serious law suit against it if the weight criteria were used to determine placement on the show.

I don't know your age, but couldn't your beginning of wood have been caused by a relaxed and happy feeling not necessarily associated with the preformer? Just a thought of mine! ;)

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think Nadia "the woman with the big afro" kicked ass! I'm rootin' for her. Her dance moves weren't so bad that they shouldn't be aired on family tv.

The Phallus Palace: Nadia didn’t do anything outrageous. Just the way she was moving her hips and her tight jeans showing off her luscious nicely formed ass made my jeans feel a little tight around the big fella. Nadia is 28 so I don’t feel like a pedo for fantasizing about her riding me like a pony.

Lots of teeny boppers must have voted. There is no logical reason why Mikalah Gordon should have made it through. She is an awful singer and is going to look like a beached whale by the time she hits 20.

I was surprised which two guys didn’t make it. Still none of the top tier were voted off so it really doesn’t matter.

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Are you kidding me? Nadia rocks! I love her look and her talent. I know a guy that is in the top 12 and who I think will last some time in the competition. I'm not gonna say who but if you do any research on the guys it should be pretty easy to figure out. American Idol does base on talent but remember America votes. The judges pick who makes it to television and give their opinions that is it. Unfortunately America doesn't base their votes on talent. They will keep the pretty crowd and ditch the more unconventional looks. Which I find upsetting but that is a reality. I like the young girl she has a lot of personality and is not afraid to stand out of the crowd. I also don't look at her and see her as out of shape. I see her as an average teenage girl. So she isn't skin and bones, I see nothing wrong with that. Look at Rueben and Kimberly Locke. By the way, they didn't lower the age this year, it has always been 16 but they did raise the age limit this year to 28.

The Phallus Palace:
Originally posted by jeepwranglerboi@Feb 24 2005, 03:10 PM
Are you kidding me? Nadia rocks! I love her look and her talent. I know a guy that is in the top 12 and who I think will last some time in the competition.
[post=286064]Quoted post[/post]​

I suppose you mean the top 12 guys?

Nadia should make the top 6 women.

The country singer was the best woman singer. Nadia gave the most sexually charged performance and gave me a semi. Amanda is the best looking. Lindsey has a cute face but needs some work in either her dress or needs to get a better body. She has a nice voice.

Which guy do you know? Jared and Judd were booted last night. The first "rock" singer, the guy who looks like axe murder, and the guy with the long dreads were the best. The guy with the Russian sounding name, the other guy with braids, Mario should be the 6 guys who get to compete agaisnt the women.

I wouldn't want to even hate fuck Mikalah. Not even with your dick. She annoys the hell out of me.

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think Nadia is going to at least make it to the top 5. I also like Mikalah, she has spunk.

Of the guys, I like the two rockers and Anwar. Mario is good too, that's who I would guess that Jeep knows. Either him, or Constantine since they all live in NY. Scott annoys the hell out of me. He seems like a lazy, self-lovin' scumbag.

This year is going to be a good one since the competition is so much harder.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by jeepwranglerboi@Feb 24 2005, 08:10 PM
. . . . By the way, they didn't lower the age this year, it has always been 16 but they did raise the age limit this year to 28.

Tucking my tail between my legs and stealing off stage -- thx for the correction, JWB, I knew the age limit had been raised, since the two rockers are 27 (I think), and was confused re. it being lowered.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by The Phallus Palace@Feb 24 2005, 07:16 PM
. . . . the way she was moving her hips and her tight jeans showing off her luscious nicely formed ass made my jeans feel a little tight around the big fella. Nadia is 28 so I don’t feel like a pedo for fantasizing about her riding me like a pony.
[post=286036]Quoted post[/post]​

I won't stop searching, but I think you have posted the hottest description of the rising boner that I'll find today, TPP. "a little tight around the big fella", indeed!

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by RoysToy+Feb 25 2005, 07:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RoysToy &#064; Feb 25 2005, 07:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jeepwranglerboi@Feb 24 2005, 08:10 PM
. . . . By the way, they didn&#39;t lower the age this year, it has always been 16 but they did raise the age limit this year to 28.

Tucking my tail between my legs and stealing off stage -- thx for the correction, JWB, I knew the age limit had been raised, since the two rockers are 27 (I think), and was confused re. it being lowered.
[post=286373]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
No sweat dude&#33;

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Feb 24 2005, 04:09 PM
I couldn&#39;t watch A.I. if Simon was on his knees, blowing me at the time&#33; :lol:
[post=286145]Quoted post[/post]​
Yeah, but what if you were blowing Simon? "I&#39;ve gotten better head when it involved herpes." "Are your teeth Jewish?"

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by jonb+Feb 25 2005, 01:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; Feb 25 2005, 01:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-KinkGuy@Feb 24 2005, 04:09 PM
I couldn&#39;t watch A.I. if Simon was on his knees, blowing me at the time&#33; :lol:
Yeah, but what if you were blowing Simon? "I&#39;ve gotten better head when it involved herpes." "Are your teeth Jewish?"
[post=286386]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Oh, hell. I&#39;d probably blow him just to add him to my resume.

Don&#39;t know about "jewish teeth", but I&#39;m circumcised. That count?

So Simon, "when&#39;s it going to get hard?" "Is that all there is?" "Your tiny cock explains a lot about your attitude."

The Phallus Palace:
Originally posted by jonb+Feb 25 2005, 02:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; Feb 25 2005, 02:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-KinkGuy@Feb 24 2005, 04:09 PM
[post=286386]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Is this a joke? I don&#39;t get it.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Okay, Phallus, it&#39;s rather simple: If his teeth were Jewish, that would mean he was biting on Simon&#39;s foreskin.

If you&#39;ve never seen American Idol, you won&#39;t get it; Simon always says things like "In all my trips to America, that&#39;s the first time I&#39;ve heard a dying coyote." Or "Your friends said you were an idiot savant. They get half credit."

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by The Phallus Palace@Feb 23 2005, 09:26 PM
Someone please kick that 17 year old girl off the show. At 16 or 17 year old, one shouldn&#39;t be that out of shape and think they are hot.
[post=285851]Quoted post[/post]​

Umm... kinda back on topic, if young singers had to be in perfect shape we&#39;d never have heard of Aretha Franklin.

Now, that&#39;s a sad thought.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, but one side effect of the mass media is that there can be no more Aretha Franklins, but there can be a helluva lotta Milli Vanillis.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I can&#39;t stand Scott either...I think he looks like Bobby Hill from "The King of the Hill". He&#39;s a big fat redneck and should have been kicked off about 6 weeks ago.
I don&#39;t like the two rocker dudes, either. I liked Nadia--she should have won just for her hair alone&#33;