Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am PISSED !!!!! they let james durbin go home and let the shitty McCreedy in the top 3...James Durbin is 100 times no 1000 times more talented than that country boy ...I will not watch american idol anymore and a lot of people on line all said the same thing ...american idol is going in the trash

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Better to lose American Idol than win....now James doesn't have to sign with AI's crappy producers and sing their crappy songs! He's free to sign with whoever he wants! At least I hope he's free to do so.....

Ultimately, the "losers" on AI do better than the "winners" in the long run.

BoxersguyNJ

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Better to lose American Idol than win....now James doesn't have to sign with AI's crappy producers and sing their crappy songs! He's free to sign with whoever he wants! At least I hope he's free to do so.....

Yes...you're right !!! I know james durbin will make it big really when you think about it the losers always make out better than the winner

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I am absolutely positive that every contestant has an exclusive recording and management contract with the producers of American Idol. Whether they win or not, AI is not going to promote them to the world and then let them go. The standard contract would bind them for 7 years (a 1 contract with 6 automatic yearly renewals.) The contract would require that AI actually record and promote them, but they would be free to do the minimum in order to keep the artists bound.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am absolutely positive that every contestant has an exclusive recording and management contract with the producers of American Idol. Whether they win or not, AI is not going to promote them to the world and then let them go. The standard contract would bind them for 7 years (a 1 contract with 6 automatic yearly renewals.) The contract would require that AI actually record and promote them, but they would be free to do the minimum in order to keep the artists bound.

*ack* Well, that truly sucks....now I really feel sorry for James.....

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't like heavy metal that much but Durbin is talented if having a two note voice is considered talent. I guess it's what the metalers do. He was fun tho. The country guy also only has two notes but his voice is to deep for most people I think. I think Haley will win. She's the most talented of the last 4.

PS regarding Jennifer Lopez's performance: she was worse than the worst AI contestant....ever!