American Mall

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_Lightkeeper, Jul 30, 2009.

1. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

I bought this 2008 release at Walmart last week since it was priced just $3.00. I have a niece who might like it however after watching it last night, I'm keeping it.

Several hunks including Rob Mayes (although his hair looks like it needs washing), Neil Haskell and David Baum plus two guys who play security guys. One of them has close-cut hair and I'd love to see what he is packing. If anyone knows who they are (the security guards), please post.

Thanks!

2. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

Neil Haskell was a contestant on the show So You Think You Can Dance and made it on to the top 4. I believe he used to also be a gymnast and now does a bunch of Broadway. He's got a twin, too :wink:. Definitely gorgeous.

Attached Files:

3. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

Yes, Neil played one of the four "janitors" and their dance scene was very-well choreographed.

P.S. I found out the name of one of the "security guards" I fell in love with.....his name is Josh Rouah. I'm still looking for the name of the other one.

Josh has been in several music productions including Grease and is scheduled to join the upcoming touring company of South Pacific.

Draft saved Draft deleted