American milatary at airport

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I connected thru Shannon Ireland to chicago last week, in lounge a squad of 250 USA NAVY SEABEES came thru returning from 1 yr in Kuwait...being a smaller airport the presense was overwhelming...crowds parted, some cheered/applause was given...chants of USA,USA filled the air.....made me proud to be an AMERICAN....The world does love and need the USA.........The thrill of the event made me want to share.....

I connected thru Shannon Ireland to chicago last week, in lounge a squad of 250 USA NAVY SEABEES came thru returning from 1 yr in Kuwait...being a smaller airport the presense was overwhelming...crowds parted, some cheered/applause was given...chants of USA,USA filled the air.....made me proud to be an AMERICAN....The world does love and need the USA.........The thrill of the event made me want to share.....

Shannon's always been a military airport used by American armed services as a waystation and as an informal American military base since the Cold War. There are always lots of personnel somewhere at Shannon.

The world loves and hates the US. Fortunately the Irish tend to like us.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Shannon's always been a military airport used by American armed services as a waystation and as an informal American military base since the Cold War. There are always lots of personnel somewhere at Shannon.

The world loves and hates the US. Fortunately the Irish tend to like us.

equally fortunate is that the world recognized we were all held hostage by the stupidity of the bush years, and is overwhelmingly pleased with Obama's win. Let the healing begin.