American World Map.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ha ha, pretty funny :tongue:. Whoever created that was a tad lazy though, I've seen much more creative ways of describing Canada.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Of course with no Africa. 'Mericuhns believe that's just a mythical place where Tarzan rules. Egypt? Tunisia? Kadaffi World? They're just island deserts somewhere near the Middle East. Adult 'Mericuhns often cannot pick out and name States neighboring their own.

D_Ted Riding Hooded

Experimental Member
Media
Where is...

This royal throne of kings, this scepter'd isle,
This earth of Majesty, this seat of Mars,
This other Eden, demi-paradise;
This fortress built by Nature for herself,
Against infection and the hand of war,
This happy breed of men, this little world,
This precious stone set in the silver sea,
Which serves it in the office of a wall,
Or as a moat defensive to a house,
Against the envy of less happier lands;
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
This nurse, this teeming womb of royal kings,
Fear'd by their breed, and famous by their birth.

:rolleyes:

Where is...

This royal throne of kings, this scepter'd isle,
This earth of Majesty, this seat of Mars,
This other Eden, demi-paradise;
This fortress built by Nature for herself,
Against infection and the hand of war,
This happy breed of men, this little world,
This precious stone set in the silver sea,
Which serves it in the office of a wall,
Or as a moat defensive to a house,
Against the envy of less happier lands;
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
This nurse, this teeming womb of royal kings,
Fear'd by their breed, and famous by their birth.

:rolleyes:

Good Lord man! You can't even find your own country on a map? :tongue:

England is bordered to the north by Scotland, the Isle of Man, and Ireland, to the west by Wales, to the east by France, the North Sea and English Channel, and eventually, The Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, and Belgium, to the south lies more of France. There is a slice of Spain across the Atlantic and Bay of Biscay if you count Cornwall as part of England. There are islands in the channel which are not considered part of England (Jersey, Guernsey, Alderney, etc.) but they are not sovereign territories either and so I did not include them.

I recalled that without a map.

Not all Americans are so stupid and I'm tired of being told I am. That attitude does nothing but prove to Americans how arrogant Europeans are.

D_Selathiel Sextoye

Experimental Member
Media
Good Lord man! You can't even find your own country on a map? :tongue:

England is bordered to the north by Scotland, the Isle of Man, and Ireland, to the west by Wales, to the east by France, the North Sea and English Channel, and eventually, The Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, and Belgium, to the south lies more of France. There is a slice of Spain across the Atlantic and Bay of Biscay if you count Cornwall as part of England. There are islands in the channel which are not considered part of England (Jersey, Guernsey, Alderney, etc.) but they are not sovereign territories either and so I did not include them.

I recalled that without a map.

Not all Americans are so stupid and I'm tired of being told I am. That attitude does nothing but prove to Americans how arrogant Europeans are.

Firstly, the original poster's location is in America (seems he at least has a sense of humour)

Secondly, the Isle of Man and Ireland are west of England, not north. The English Channel and France are also definitely south of England, not east. Also, why would you not count Cornwall as part of England, in light of the fact that it is?

Maybe you should look at a map after all...

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Firstly, the original poster's location is in America (seems he at least has a sense of humour)

Secondly, the Isle of Man and Ireland are west of England, not north. The English Channel and France are also definitely south of England, not east. Also, why would you not count Cornwall as part of England, in light of the fact that it is?

Maybe you should look at a map after all...

....in fairness i suppose its the image of britain as seen on tv especially the weather reports where the uk is always pictured upright that causes confusion

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is funny and sad at the same time cuz I know ppl who do have such a simplistic view of the world :grumble:

But to someone with half a brain it is funny... where are the kangaroos again? :smile:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is funny and sad at the same time cuz I know ppl who do have such a simplistic view of the world :grumble:
But to someone with half a brain it is funny... where are the kangaroos again? :smile:
Why is that yellow part called 'pussys?' :confused: Isn't that where Queen Betts lives and where French parfum comes from. I believe steel cut Irish oatmeal and golf also come from that general area. :rolleyes:

The OP forgot to label where most penguins, polar bears and diamonds originate. :tongue:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The OP forgot to label where most penguins, polar bears and diamonds originate. :tongue:

I didn't make it, I just found it on line. I like it because it is self deprecating, and disparages others at the same time. :biggrin1: