American X-Factor Host STEVE JONES

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This 34 yo Welshman is no stranger to UK audiences and thankfully Simon Cowell has snatched him from across the pond and introduced him to the US via the X-Factor. (IMHO puts poor Ryan to shame.)

Some pics with emphasis on the last one. He's holding a dildo cast from his own bone. And before you ask, it was for some show he did in the UK. (Doubt we'll see anything this impressive on X-Factor.)

Here's a vid of Jones and Scissor Sisters' Jake Shears ....

Jake Shears Kisses Steve Jones - YouTube

Attachments

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes VERY nice...I'm actually watching X-Factor right now...

PS. Did anyone else see Nick Voss and his VPL?!...he looked like he had a hard on (or just a huge one) during his whole audition! woot woot! lol.

How could you miss that...hanging down his leg....freeballing maybe.. it was nice.

Vid of Nick Voss' X - Factor audition .....

Nick Voss X Factor Audition - The Hollywood Gossip

And a couple of enlarged pics of Steve Jones showing off his penis casting dildo ....

Attachments

Last edited:

daidman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was his dick. I remember seeing the show when I was a lad, beginning my lifelong love affair with him It was called "50 things to do before you die" or something

I suppose the production team could've swapped it out, but the whole point of the show was to make him do daring things. And you can just tell how uncomfortable he is.

It's a shame that pictures of the real deal haven't leaked in all these years

Reactions: dpe01 and Idek1

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A shirtless Steve Jones from an X-Factor promo appearance on Ellen ....

Produce-7.gif

Reactions: MikeOxlong96

Sykee

Cherished Member
Media
He is a very sexy guy.

It would be intriguing to know if that dildo was really made from his dick. Sadly knowing TV I suspect not. I just can't imagine a film crew sitting around while he went in some back room, stripped off, got hard, had the cast made, etc. ... seems more likely they just gave him one ready made to wave around for the camera.
I never saw the show but I remember reading once that he did get a cast of his member made but the one he held up on camera was someone else's. I think that's why he's holding up like a trophy, because it's the 'winner'.

Reactions: Gayfitz

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love that clip with Jake Shears. He's just stunned speechless for the whole rest of the clip after Steve kisses him. The look on his face is just hilarious.

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

PS. Did anyone else see Nick Voss and his VPL?!...he looked like he had a hard on (or just a huge one) during his whole audition! woot woot! lol.

B_ccarlos196

Just Browsing
Media
I love that clip with Jake Shears. He's just stunned speechless for the whole rest of the clip after Steve kisses him. The look on his face is just hilarious. ______________________

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

How could you miss that...hanging down his leg....freeballing maybe.. it was nice.

lpsg17

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Heys hot
This 34 yo Welshman is no stranger to UK audiences and thankfully Simon Cowell has snatched him from across the pond and introduced him to the US via the X-Factor. (IMHO puts poor Ryan to shame.)

Some pics with emphasis on the last one. He's holding a dildo cast from his own bone. And before you ask, it was for some show he did in the UK. (Doubt we'll see anything this impressive on X-Factor.)

Here's a vid of Jones and Scissor Sisters' Jake Shears ....

Jake Shears Kisses Steve Jones - YouTube