America's Got Talent Finale

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok. So its official. America's Got Talent finale is over.
It's the big opera guy that won.
I was thinking the final 2 would be Nuttin' But Strings. those guys were amazing and I would love to see them in person.
I thought the other finalist would be that Eli guy that played piano and sang. His voice is powerful and his talent is undeniable.
Do you think we will hear from them again? I hope so.
What did all of you think of these talented folks and the results?

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh NO! sorry OC! Disregard the man behind the curtain. he knows nothing!
Oh crap. Sorry about that. But the show was well produced. Just focus on
how too much make up the hair and make up people put on the poor contestants.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am thrilled that Neil E Boyd won. I was blown away by his talent and I know that Eli ( sounding like a young Elton John) and Nuttin but Strings will get contracts no doubt. I am just delighted that we may soon have three more reasons to buy albums or at least down load their individual songs.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know some people like opera but I got to say did that guy sing the same song all the time, Or do they all just sound the same. I was hoping he'd change it up and sing a classic like Impossible Dream or Climb Every Mountain. Eli was just a sweet guy and I would have loved to know him. Elton sang a few songs on an album with an Opera singer maybe Eli and Mr. Boyd could do the same. As for Nothing but Strings, I don't know what the big fuss was, I could barely make out what they were playing, couldn't hear two different violins playing and the sound mixing made it sound like noise. They would probably be much better in a studio situation. Why give them a million dollars and then make them work in Vegas, If I had a million dollars work would be the last thing on my mind, lol.

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Was Nuttin But Strings on Showtime at the Apollo few years ago or so back? If not, there was an act exactly like them on there, and they went pretty far on the Amateur competition. They won many times.