America's Got Talent guys

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_Lightkeeper, Jul 13, 2006.

1. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

Did anyone catch the show last night and see the dancing guys in torn bluejeans? I didn't catch their name but they looked hunky. Their style of dancing reminds me of the movie "Bootmen".

2. Tank30

Tank30 Member

This is really the only basic America's Got Talent thread I could find. On tonight's show the stepping group Strikers AllStars was showing some vpl and bulge action.

3. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    yeah and like 4 seasons ago.

This season I like alot of the guys, the 19 year old singer is cute, I think the bike dude from Talent is sorta hot, I like guys with strong legs. The young guy that sang tonight is a cutie, I am not sure his age. Then there are those boys with the marshal arts act, lots to look at there. The wall dancers are hot especially the shorter Asian male. Give Little Chris 5 years more and well talk later. And leaving the best for last, Nick Cannon, I think he adds so much to the show and is fukn adorable.

4. Tank30

Tank30 Member

I think Nick is cute too. Many people can't stand him as host though.

5. edonline

Gold Member

Instead of creating a new thread, I thought I'd bump one of the older ones from a previous season.

Did anyone watch it tonight? The one juggler, Charles Peachock, showed off an amazing set of pecs. He deserves to make it to the finals for those alone. :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted