Americas Most Smartest Model

arab123454321

Just Browsing
Media
Hey. I was wondering if anyone had any pics of any of the guys from Americas Most Smartest Model (on VH1). Some of those guys are foiiine! I looove the russian, and brad, and VJ, and pickle!

Sorry.. i have to....
::I wonder how big pickle's pickle is (hah!)

But yeah any pics would be great!

dalibor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most smartest? I don't know what your post is about but that's pretty funny... in case English isn't your first language, "smartest" is sufficient. "most smartest" is incorrect English -- so it's a rather humorous phrase.

drzoidburg3

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most smartest? I don't know what your post is about but that's pretty funny... in case English isn't your first language, "smartest" is sufficient. "most smartest" is incorrect English -- so it's a rather humorous phrase.

Prime example of a dumbass trying to sound smart.

BigLittleMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i'd do all the guys except the russian and the vj guy--neither one is that goodlooking but both are shitheads. daniel, the smart jewish one, is the hottest (i like big brains.)

blm

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a former grammar Nazi, and a good one, this thread makes me laugh. Pwned by the popular culture that doesn't care.

Though you may pride yourself on your grammar, I think you still need to use a spell check. "Pwned"?

It is indeed "America's Next Smartest Model". A basically dumb show with somewhat attractive models....Pickle is the hottest in my opinion. As for Andre, the Russian, he does have an arrest record here in NYC....not a likeable character at all. And V J is a bit of an ass.

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
its awesome how everyone in this thread that has tried to be a condescending bitch about grammar or spelling has shown themselves as fools.
this thread should be a lesson not to assume you know what youre talking about... and reaffirms my love of that old proverb about keeping your trap shut over flapping it and showing how foolish you are(im paraphrasing...)

hey fratpack, "pwned"

HAHAHAHAHA!

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Because so many fakers, fruitloops and idiots have infiltrated our humble thread forum, it's the latest thing in the LPSG to be an intelligent yet condescending poster. Seeking any and every opportunity to come down on someone with the slightest discrepancy in their post. It's just like real life, only you can't judge people by their physical appearances...at least not everyone.

Aaanyway, I would totally fuck Andre the Russian in a heartbeat. I don't even care what the fuck comes out of his mouth. The episode where Andre and Aussie Rachel did their science project about weather and they were in their skivvies...his cock was so obvious, I could see it from across the room. Yummers.

rekrap

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey could we get back to the topic of this Thread?? "America's Most Smartest Model"

I Think I'm in love with Andre the Russian. He is so outspoken I wonder what he is packing??

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey. I was wondering if anyone had any pics of any of the guys from Americas Most Smartest Model (on VH1). Some of those guys are foiiine! I looove the russian, and brad, and VJ, and pickle!

Sorry.. i have to....
::I wonder how big pickle's pickle is (hah!)

Spoken like someone who is truly 90% straight...:rolleyes: