Americas Most Smartest Model

Andre the russian is fucking hot. The hottest body on that show. But yeah, pickel is somewhat hot him too :p

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because so many fakers, fruitloops and idiots have infiltrated our humble thread forum, it's the latest thing in the LPSG to be an intelligent yet condescending poster. Seeking any and every opportunity to come down on someone with the slightest discrepancy in their post. It's just like real life, only you can't judge people by their physical appearances...at least not everyone.

Aaanyway, I would totally fuck Andre the Russian in a heartbeat. I don't even care what the fuck comes out of his mouth. The episode where Andre and Aussie Rachel did their science project about weather and they were in their skivvies...his cock was so obvious, I could see it from across the room. Yummers.

hahaha you spelled "anyway" and "yummy" wrong, you idiot!

pwnd

jaodernein

Experimental Member
Media
does anyone have any screencaps of the show, espescially of andre, theres a bit in the last episode when andre vj and angela are in the pool and andre has the most shortest swim shorts on, any pics from that episode?