America's Next Top Model 2.0

now1asics

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone see Marvins flopping bulge in tonights episode? Looked impressive. It was in scene where the boys scared the girls with toy clowns and were running out of the bedroom. Marvins wearing thin pajama pants which show off a nice bulge as he runs down hall. Its like a 3 sec clip :p

Too bad these models have to be so thin. Thin is in for fashion I guess. Women have to be thin too so I guess the men do too. The guys do have great faces though.
They aren't thin - just a normal slim build for young people who don't overeat and get some exercise. It's the world around them that's got obese.

Reactions: Aiden Jame

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Gonna miss looking at Jeremy :p

Me too!

Did anyone else see Marvin's swinging cock in the sweats?

I wonder if there are uncensored episodes somewhere? Where they didn't blurr out the cockhead outline when Jeremy dropped trousers in last episode, or Dom walking around in boxers during this weeks episode.

sfs324

Superior Member
Media
Good luck getting any hint of nudity while the show is on The CW!

Sad to see Jeremy go. His picture wasn't even that bad! Better than a few that's for sure.

now1asics

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Me too!

Did anyone else see Marvin's swinging cock in the sweats?

I wonder if there are uncensored episodes somewhere? Where they didn't blurr out the cockhead outline when Jeremy dropped trousers in last episode, or Dom walking around in boxers during this weeks episode.

yea, here's screen grab I had took
http://oi40.tinypic.com/rrqo3b.jpg

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That is a super hot pic of Marvin .. I've watched every episode and definitely missed that. But I still stand by what I said before .. Chris H is the most attractive, and I think he is even better looking since his makeover. That blonde hair is sooo hot!

dccane

Expert Member
Media
I've been enjoying Phil's ass, but I noticed Marvin looks like he has a nice one too. I'll have to go back and watch for his swinging cock. Actually i need to go back and revist the whole part where the guys are running around in their underwear.

Also, if i were straight i think i would enjoy the scene with the three girls crammed in the bubble bath together. I wish phil, Marvin, and chris would recreate that.

Forget Marvin's bulge check out Don's massive boner !!! OMFG!:eek:

2f0de37.jpg

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

oh, that's not a penis, lol! It's a pillow or something he's holding beside him.

His boxers are a navy/blue colour and the "bulge" in question is like maroon/purplish.

After reviewing the footage they put the clown they used to scare Kanani in a mooron beanie i guess that's what it actually is :[ lol

Anyway here is Marvins bulge gif
2zpsd3r.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kylies swamp ass

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
Fuck yeah, Phil Sullivan!

Tumblr full of Phil pics.

I want links to "Fuck yeah, Jeremy!", please, lol.
How do we get him back on the show?

Also Marvin is clearly in love/lust with Jeremy. Did you see all his tears for him after he left? That was not just bromance , that was young love/lust. (Marvin reminds me a bit of JP from Survivor back in the day, mostly tries to act and say and be straight on the cameras for the show now but after show is over like JP did may change his tune. Plus Mrvin was way over acting playing to the camera the "oh I love the hot girls so much" stuff in early episodes, laying it on way too thick like he was nervous if he didn't say that so much so often people might think or realize he is gay or at least very bi.

Reactions: eughanb