America's Next Top Model 2.0

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree completely about Marvin. I was the same way when I was in college. I was in love with one of my best friends. He graduated before I did and when he left, I broke down. Everyone just thought we were close..but I was definitely in love.

I uses to like Marvin until last weeks episode. He's rude and annoying. After the life obstacles he's encountered you'd think he'd be more personable/nicer. Starting shit up with Chris and his disrspectful ways and what he said to him just trash..

Marvin needs to go home.

Reactions: eughanb

Photog1959

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would imagine there are quite a few nudes of Phil Sullivan since he has shot with Rick Day and Sean Watters and other photogs in NYC who shoot models in the buff,
surprised they have not been released yet. I would prefer to Marvin and Jeremy's junk :)

sfs324

Superior Member
Media
There's shots of Phils dick on the net somewhere. It's a nude that's been lightened and you can see something there.

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
I want links to "Fuck yeah, Jeremy!", please, lol.
How do we get him back on the show?

Also Marvin is clearly in love/lust with Jeremy. Did you see all his tears for him after he left? That was not just bromance , that was young love/lust. (Marvin reminds me a bit of JP from Survivor back in the day, mostly tries to act and say and be straight on the cameras for the show now but after show is over like JP did may change his tune. Plus Mrvin was way over acting playing to the camera the "oh I love the hot girls so much" stuff in early episodes, laying it on way too thick like he was nervous if he didn't say that so much so often people might think or realize he is gay or at least very bi.

I agree completely about Marvin. I was the same way when I was in college. I was in love with one of my best friends. He graduated before I did and when he left, I broke down. Everyone just thought we were close..but I was definitely in love.

Marvin & Jeremy in bed together!:

Last edited:

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

drainedmt

Legendary Member
Media
Wow, blast from the past!

Phil looks so much better with the beard. Without it, he actually looks looks a bit like Johnny Wujek.

I met all of them and Jeremy was definitely frat bro, but this was years ago. Marvin has the most incredible facial bone structure. I believe there are unverified nudes of him on this board.

Don is always at various parties in LA and he looks good. There are nudes of him out there and he has a huge dick.

None as big as Keith Carlos who won the next season and has a massive cock.