Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Did anyone here watch that show. It was a pretty good show, but I was kinda disappointed at their choice for Top Model. Personally, I was rooting for April, but after she left I wanted Mercedes to win. Unfortunately, Yoanna ended up winning. She has a pretty face, but she is like every other white model around. Whereas, April and Mercedes were more ethnic look, I just thought that would be a nice change. I guess I was wrong.

monsterme: It's funny how the fashion world is always looking for that Audrey Hepburn look, and it just so happen that Yoanna had that look. Even though Mercedes didn't win the title, she did make a big impression with the other modeling agents who were watching the show. Don't give up on her yet. Mercedes will make it in the modeling world, there is no dought about that.
Just look at how she has overcome some major obstacles in her life. I commend Mercedes.

HungArnold

Experimental Member
Media
Just what the world needs....another reality television show!

All of the white trash, trailer park trash, the stupid, the ignorant and anyone else incapable of basic thought should be pleased!

Get of your asses and fill your mind with something a little more intelligent than that!