America's next top model

rogerbb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After two episodes I'm baffled where they got some of these people! Some of them are butt ugly or just creepy! Hopefully they will be gone soon. Didn't see a lot of bulge last night except for the dude with the long pony tail. He thinks a lot of himself, but I saw a good bulge on him. My favorites are Mame and Niall(?) She is stunning and Niall is so gorgeous, nice, happy, great smile and personality, eyes. He killed his picture. I hope the fact he is deaf doesn't hold him back. The country boy is so cute, but i doubt if he makes it. Boys next door don't really go far. The black guy with blue eyes throws me off every time I see him. And Devin! Just go away! It will be interesting which freaks they keep to the end. I like a little edgy, but I would think it is hard to get a lot of work if you are too edgy!

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've only seen the first episode but I immediately couldn't stand Bryant ... far too arrogant and doesn't really have anything to back it up. Not even close to being as attractive as he thinks he is.

JackoffCool

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I haven't watched this show since Eva won and I come back and it's a bunch of Instagram airhead dumbasses. Is this what's been what's been happening with this show. I only like the ones you've stated. Including Dustin the next door boy. Mame should win though. Calling it. They're going to keep the HISPANIC boy with blue eyes and that crazy fucker Devin for rating purposes.

Also there's a photo of the "hashtag" challenge with all the ones who made it as Tyra's cover photo on her Twitter so we already know the ones that don't.

mallak

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think Tyra is forgetting to look for freaky beautiful models and is just looking for freaky only now instead, this season it's blatant especially with the male models, except for nyle and mame, they are obviously going to be the top 2

devil2di4

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dallas Wade or "Flashman Wade" was also one of the guys chosen but got eliminated early on. He is very sexy with a decent cock and thick ass, has done professional nudes and has leaked nudes, where he is hard. Apparently, he has a leaked video somewhere online too but I can't find it. Anybody have it?

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

mallak

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Too bad he didn't stick around he had some nasty hair but it would have been nice to see that thing flop around.
Also can't believe Stefano got eliminated just because Miss J didn't "understand his personality/brand" Oh well at least Nyle and Dustin are still there

fuckrogerbb

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just love Nyle. I must say the makeovers were remarkable. They all look better than before. i wish the whiners were all sent home. Nyle doesn't complain about being deaf, but oww my hair! I'm surprised cute country bot is still there. He knows nothing about modeling.