Amerikan women

B_Edward Yawn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are any of these things true?

An American woman has several fundamental problems that will never go away and that will get much worse a few years after she is married:

1. Her inherent anti-male bias and pre-occupation with fairness that was drilled into her at high school, college, and through the media. Her constant confrontations and trying to prove herself and to make a point.

2. Her self-centeredness, her ridiculously high expectations, her sense of entitlement, her high-maintenance, superficial, and stuck up attitude, her snootiness and her sense of superiority. This "princess" syndrome means that she will always think that she is better than you, and that she deserves and she is entitled to whatever she wants from you.

3. Her general mental instability and psychological disorders.

4. Her using sex as a weapon and reward to get things.

http://www.nomarriage.com/faq.html

GTS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh for god sake i tried to put up a pic! nevermind im ducking for cover hahah

Shiningdog

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You definitely forgot to say her natural selfishness.

I have been married several times, and all I can mentor to any prospective groom out there is that no one ever gets married to have access to pussy! Once the ring goes on, the skivvy's stay on! Take it to the fucking bank. If this were not true then all those married men out there would not be reading this right now.

Can I get an Amen from those who know personally what I'm talkin' 'bout?

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media

An American woman has several fundamental problems that will never go away and that will get much worse a few years after she is married:

1. Her inherent anti-male bias and pre-occupation with fairness that was drilled into her at high school, college, and through the media. Her constant confrontations and trying to prove herself and to make a point.

2. Her self-centeredness, her ridiculously high expectations, her sense of entitlement, her high-maintenance, superficial, and stuck up attitude, her snootiness and her sense of superiority. This "princess" syndrome means that she will always think that she is better than you, and that she deserves and she is entitled to whatever she wants from you.

Well I have been having sex with an American woman recently for the first time for me in ten years or so and none of the above is true of her.

Maybe it's you Edwad.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Hmmmm. Got shot down again, eh? Pity:smile:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I believe he TRIED to get an American woman who was pregnant to marry him in order to become an American citizen but got kicked to the curb.

B_Edward Yawn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Got exposed again, eh? Pity:smile:. Can't attack the message so you attack the mssenger. Anyone who exposes the hypocrisy, lies and twisted nature of women is faced with that classic line. Pathetic. Get over it. I already have a girlfriend and she is NOT American.

B_Edward Yawn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A woman called you a "loser"? Be proud. Let's translate "loser" from women-speak into English.

"Loser" in woman-speak simply means a man who is smart enough to do things that are in his own best interest.

• [*]You don't spend your hard-earned money on women - you are a loser
    [*]You are not interested in marriage - you are a loser
    [*]You don't want to be stuck with kids - you are a loser
    [*]You don't want to slave away 60 hours a week so a woman can buy a new SUV every year - you are a loser
    [*]You don't have a girlfriend - you are a loser
[SIZE=-1]The alternative to "loser" is a pussyfied man, or simply a pussy. A pussyfied man does what a woman wants - he is a docile schmuck who slaves away at work and pays her bills and does not pester her for sex. Another words, he is an ideal husband. [/SIZE]

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Got exposed again, eh? Pity:smile:. Can't attack the message so you attack the mssenger. Anyone who exposes the hypocrisy, lies and twisted nature of women is faced with that classic line. Pathetic. Get over it. I already have a girlfriend and she is NOT American.

You really do not know naughty at all do you? That is really not her style.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've merged these two axe-grinding misogynistic threads together while we continue to discuss them.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A woman called you a "loser"? Be proud. Let's translate "loser" from women-speak into English.

"Loser" in woman-speak simply means a man who is smart enough to do things that are in his own best interest.

• [*]You don't spend your hard-earned money on women - you are a loser
    [*]You are not interested in marriage - you are a loser
    [*]You don't want to be stuck with kids - you are a loser
    [*]You don't want to slave away 60 hours a week so a woman can buy a new SUV every year - you are a loser
    [*]You don't have a girlfriend - you are a loser
[SIZE=-1]The alternative to "loser" is a pussyfied man, or simply a pussy. A pussyfied man does what a woman wants - he is a docile schmuck who slaves away at work and pays her bills and does not pester her for sex. Another words, he is an ideal husband. [/SIZE]

Loser (slang) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia : definition of a loser.

By the Wikipedia definition, yep, I'm a loser. But, I already knew that...

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I agree. :rolleyes: