Amerikan women

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A woman called you a "loser"? Be proud. Let's translate "loser" from women-speak into English.

"Loser" in woman-speak simply means a man who is smart enough to do things that are in his own best interest.

• [*]You don't spend your hard-earned money on women - you are a loser
    [*]You are not interested in marriage - you are a loser
    [*]You don't want to be stuck with kids - you are a loser
    [*]You don't want to slave away 60 hours a week so a woman can buy a new SUV every year - you are a loser
    [*]You don't have a girlfriend - you are a loser
[SIZE=-1]The alternative to "loser" is a pussyfied man, or simply a pussy. A pussyfied man does what a woman wants - he is a docile schmuck who slaves away at work and pays her bills and does not pester her for sex. Another words, he is an ideal husband. [/SIZE]

Mr. Yawn,

Why do any of these labels have to exist? We do have choices. There are men who like to take care of their women in a certain style. There are women who like to be independent and do not ask for nor accept being taken care of as well. There are people who may fit one or more of the categories which you have listed who are lving their lives to the fullest with or without labels.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it was that caramel crunch cake.

Hmm. Let's see. Pfftttlaaarpppff. Sniff, sniff. No, that's not nearly as bad as yesterday's.

Ffttooooeeepffft. Sniff, sniff. No, nothing like yesterday's at all.

Ppplaaaarrpppp.

Now if only I could find a way to convert my farts into posts on LPSG, think of how many threads I could start!

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Hmm. Let's see. Pfftttlaaarpppff. Sniff, sniff. No, that's not nearly as bad as yesterday's.

Ffttooooeeepffft. Sniff, sniff. No, nothing like yesterday's at all.

Ppplaaaarrpppp.

Now if only I could find a way to convert my farts into posts on LPSG, think of how many threads I could start!
Yeh you could take over the show and create imaginary girlfriends with ugly feet who are Nordik. Yawn Yawn Fart Fart:biggrin1:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

No way. It might make you ill after eating too much or provide the foundation for your next cavity but it won't make you THAT flatulent. Look at the ingredients. It's not made from kidney beans. :biggrin1:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Are any of these things true?

An American woman has several fundamental problems that will never go away and that will get much worse a few years after she is married:

1. Her inherent anti-male bias and pre-occupation with fairness that was drilled into her at high school, college, and through the media. Her constant confrontations and trying to prove herself and to make a point.

2. Her self-centeredness, her ridiculously high expectations, her sense of entitlement, her high-maintenance, superficial, and stuck up attitude, her snootiness and her sense of superiority. This "princess" syndrome means that she will always think that she is better than you, and that she deserves and she is entitled to whatever she wants from you.

3. Her general mental instability and psychological disorders.

4. Her using sex as a weapon and reward to get things.

http://www.nomarriage.com/faq.html
That dscription describes my one and only American girlfriend perfectly!:eek: She gets around, it would seem.

I know for a fact that women like her are the minority, most other American women I've met were nothing like that!

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women of all nationalities can fit these descriptions. So can men. Thank goodness there's the rest of us.

BTW -- don't let it rile you. This thread is just trying to get a rise.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You definitely forgot to say her natural selfishness.

I have been married several times, and all I can mentor to any prospective groom out there is that no one ever gets married to have access to pussy! Once the ring goes on, the skivvy's stay on! Take it to the fucking bank. If this were not true then all those married men out there would not be reading this right now.

Can I get an Amen from those who know personally what I'm talkin' 'bout?

Amen you ass.
C.B.