Amish sex

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by actioncfc, Sep 19, 2010.

1. mdshorts

mdshorts New Member

I used to work in a book store a few miles away from the an amish county market. It was open thurs/fri/sat and they would be driven down in a van (often towing a small cargo trailer full of their wares) from lancaster area, about 2 or 3 hours away.
    The amusing part was when they would stop by the bookstore and one guy, mid to late 30's, would stock up on penthouse, playboy and the other adult titles we carried.

2. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

That was my first thought. I remember a video - something like "Broke Straight Boys" where one was supposedly Amish and needed money. He (the actor?) was cut.

3. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

read "Amish Confidential" by Chris Burkholder, a former Amish. he openly tallks about bestiality, incest, alcohol abuse among the Amish, a real eye opener.

4. D_Phil_R_Upp

D_Phil_R_Upp New Member

Intercourse, PA is truly in the absolute middle of fucking NOWHERE.

And yes, PA does has some really strange town names!

5. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Yes, I agree...it is in the middle of nowhere...but, it a very beautiful nowhere..:biggrin:

6. seeksthequestion

seeksthequestion New Member

Albums:
    You are right about the language being German but the Amish are actually of Swiss decent and German is one of the five languages spoken there officially.

7. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

I knew a dude in college who was a mennonite from up that way. He got drunk and fucked like all of the other guys at VA Tech did. LOL Like most rural areas there is also a meth problem in Amish country.

8. AndyRodDick

AndyRodDick New Member

Loveladies, New Jersey
    Hooker, Oklahoma
    Hooker Hole, Louisiana
    Horneytown, North Carolina
    French Lick, Indiana
    Fanny, West Virginia
    Busti, New York
    Bird in Hand, Pennsylvania
    Big Beaver, Pennsylvania
    Butts, Georgia
    Buttzville, New Jersey
    Dicktown, New Jersey
    Erect, North Carolina
    New Erection, Virginia
    Dickshooter, Idaho
    Intercourse, Pennsylvania
    Climax, Georgia

:lmao:

9. TexasTail4U2Use

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Was his name in the movie Jonah? He showed up several times in some BSB I saw and thought he was cute.

10. curiousimagining

curiousimagining New Member

I live surrounded by them. And their language is more of a slang of German, Amish Dutch or Pennsylvania Dutch we usually call it. Their church Bishops speak "high German" in their Sunday services.

As for if they are cut or not, that I don't know but I would think they are because of their beliefs, but I don't know for sure.

11. inchman

inchman New Member

been with 2 ex amish....both were uncut...and tiny. so sad haha....another thing is bad teeth as they don't go to dentists.

12. nicecircjob

nicecircjob Well-Known Member

I would have thought they would be cut since I think they adhere to the Old Testament teaching. As we know the Jews of the Old Testament were all circumcised.
    But perhaps they don't do circumcision. Anybody know for sure?

13. Ohioguy

Ohioguy Member

I grew up with the Old Amish sects and the Mennonites. There is a big difference between the two. The Amish trace their roots back to the Antibaptists at the time of the Reformation. They fought against the Lutherans, lost & forever swore off violence. The Amish I knew were not circumcised. They bred dogs, have pet mills, are excellent at carpentry & usually only take a bath 1 a week. They are opposed to having their pictures taken because they are considered graven images & against their religion. I've known Amish teenagers to buy cars, hide them in the woods, cruise around at night & get drunk in local bars. They do have a period when they can rebell & decide if they are going to stay within their religion. I am not a real fan of the Mennonites. Again they were another break away sect & followers of a man I believe by the name of John Mennio. They attend public schools, use electricity, drive cars, etc. My experience is that they tended to believe they were righteous & better than others because of their religious beliefs. The girls would get off the school bus, go into the restroom, hike their dresses up at the waist & put make up on. At the end of the day, down went the dresses, & off came the makeup before they git back on the school buses.

14. Willifred

Willifred New Member

Never felt the need to go on a PC and visit a site about penis' then?

You sure are righteous... *

*My apologies if you have somehow managed to whittle this to me.

15. twoton

Gold Member

Albums:
    There are variations among the sects, whether Amish or Mennonite. Technically speaking, the Amish started out as Mennonites.

There are Mennonites who are completely indistinguishable from average Americans. They drive minivans, go to college, wear Banana Republic, occasionally smoke pot, and vote Democrat. You wouldn't know they were Mennonite any more than you'd be able to point out an Episcopalian.

On the other hand, there are Mennonites who are more conservative than Old Order Amish.

The period of life when Amish youths explore the world is known as Rumspringa. It's a period during which they decide whether to join the church or not. Nearly all of them do.

Amish culture is plagued with problems just as all others are. There is violence, drug abuse, teenage pregnancy, etc. On balance, though, their way of life is enviable.

And I've never met a Mennonite who was any more self-righteous than anyone else about religion.

16. aninnymouse

Gold Member

I do believe he was pointing out that the Amish shun most modern technology, including electricity, cars, etc.

There are other Menonite orders that do use modern technology. It varies between the different orders and sects.

It sounded like Ohioguy was just pointing out that he didn't care for some of the menonnite sects, as he found them self righteous. He never indicated he was a practicing Menonite.

17. redneckgymrat

Gold Member

I am a computer tech, and make house calls. Several of my clients are Mennonite, and they have desktops, laptops, wifi networks, cell phones and satellite internet. (they live in fairly remote areas, so no DSL)

It's odd...they're basically Amish, but with technology.

18. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    ALL
    i want to know about the Amish / Mennonites is

do they do that naughty thing called Masturbation, like the Mormon boys, do in pairs

Thanks, in advance...
    (just need to feed the proper info into my Fantasies)

Draft saved Draft deleted