Among your friends, who is cut and uncut?

lokican

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey I'm sorry if this topic has been done, but amoung your friends would you say most of them was cut or uncut?

I live in Canada, and back home (montreal) I would say it was about 50/50. But at school i would say the majority are uncut, the only exception would be guys from BC (almost all are cut).

Oh and as a side note, the stereotype that French Canadians do not circumcise is not true, quite a few french canadians are cut.

Reactions: ballantyne

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
All of my friends (where I know their status) are uncut, with the exception of three friends from school (who were RICs), a friend from college (who was cut in his teens) and a friend from a previous employment (who, like his four elder brothers, was a RIC). I was actually having a conversation with the latter on the way back from a bar the other night. He had always given me the impression that he was really happy that he was circumcised but the other night he mentioned that if he'd had the choice he wouldn't have been cut and that as he gets older he is finding that an orgasm takes longer and longer (to the point that he practically loses interest); also that he has never had an orgasm when a woman has given him oral sex.

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have noticed some guys in the gym at school are uncut but as for friends, I think all my friends are cut like me.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I dont know first hand but most I hear are CUT which is indicative of my age and demographic.
I WISH I were uncut but alas I was not only butchered but too much was taken leaving me with a condition called something like turkey neck syndrome or some such nonsense. A Dr I was involved with who was a friend of the family told me this and Yessssss it is as sorted as it sounds LOL . Chalk it up to youth, naivety and a perpetually angst-ridden teenage erection.

:banana:
HORSE

clarkma86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have no clue but I conducted a poll on a car forum that I'm an admin on and 31 guys were cut while 37 were uncut, and I know where a few of those votes correlate.

HUNGHUGE11X7 - Have you tried restoration at all? Even if you don't want full coverage it can relieve the turkey neck syndrome.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
No ideas really amongst my current friends. I don't tend to see them naked!

I was surprised to read that some people had never seen their friends naked. For me it is the contrary. I can’t think of many of my friends I haven’t seen naked at some time: after sports (I’m in a swimming club), at the gym, friends staying in a small Paris flat, just going to the beach in summer…

And this would include most of my American friends too.

I really value the image that I keep in my mind: it’s like sharing a part of intimacy with these friends.

lokican

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No ideas really amongst my current friends. I don't tend to see them naked!

Well I have only seen a few ofmy friends naked, usually it comes up in conversations. I do have an intrest in where i stand, and most of friends are curious as well.

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Put it another way, most of my friends are work colleagues and I don't see them naked hardly ever. In fact as dull as it sounds, since I left training college, I've seen one naked colleague and that was the day of the London tube bombings.

I see fuck buddies naked :-D Most of them are uncut.

Last edited by a moderator:

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think its a generational thing.'m in my forties and most men i know my age are cut...happily, more and more parents are choosing to leave their infant sons intact!...I'm a registered nurse and have assisted at some in hospital circumcisions.....the doctor always tells the parents the baby won't feel a thing..then we bring the baby in and strap him down so he can't move a thing....and then whach off his foreskin.....either the baby sreams soooooo loud as to wake the dead.or worse....so loud as to not even be able to make sound!

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One of the many myths of infant circumcision: "It doesn't hurt". It's ridiculous how many people believe that.

Knockernail

1st Like
Media
Against the european and spanish average, in my group there are three cuts and just one uncut. Years ago we were 8 guys, and then we were four and four.

I have seen my friends naked since we met (many, many, many years ago). After sports in the shower, at the beach, in holidays sharing apartment, pissing together in saturday nights, and of course, stripping down our pants in the middle of the street (secondary effects of beer :biggrin1: ). We have seen us, touched us and smelt us, hahaha. So, now we are the best friends in the world (i think).

Witlof

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Among those I've seen or discussed it with, it's about 50/50 with the uncuts slightly ahead. That pretty much accords with average for my age (late 20s) and nationality (Australian). I have a bit of a thing for uncut guys and like speculating which of my friends is which.

Media
i grew up with swim team buddies and working at pools as a lifeguard and swimming instructor. Naked was a way of life and most of us were cut. It actually never dawned on me that there was anything else. I was amazed to find out as i grew olser that I was in the minority being cut. And i will admit, from time to time, I wonder what it would be like to be uncut.