Amor idiota

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by D_hetshfg, Jun 26, 2006.

1. D_hetshfg

D_hetshfg New Member

Hello everybody.Is there any video clip of a scene in this film where a guy puts his dick on a plate in front of the people?It is a very hot scene.He has a very thick dick.Thank you

2. chicagosam

Gold Member

No, but I think that happens in a movie called Bachelor Party. Nick the Dick is the character.

3. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

I don't think that Brett Clark's performance in Bachelor Party was quite as explicit as Santi Millán's in Amor idiota, though! :biggrin1:

I can't track down any online clips of the scene, although the whole movie is available at various torrent sites if you have a BitTorrent client:

http://www.bitenova.nl/tt/sztlm
    http://thepiratebay.org/search.php?q=amor+idiota

Some caps from this and other scenes in the movie:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

4. chicagosam

Gold Member

No, it wasn't! LOL :biggrin1: I knew you would come through on this one, Alex! Bravo, bellissimo!

5. rabudo

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Shit! I knew that film was sexually explicit, but not that much!! Nobody saw that film (at least in Spain); I don't even think they showed it in most of the cinemas, at least I don't remember seeing it announced in my city. They just made it for scandal... I don't like that guy, he's about to be 40 but still tries to act and dress like a 20 y/o...

6. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Are you implying that the eighteen sex scenes were excessive? :rolleyes: :biggrin1:

7. D_hetshfg

D_hetshfg New Member

Thanks alex.I had seen the first picture and i was wondering if there was a small clip to show this in movement.Anyway!700 mb its about one week continuesly downloadind for my pc!!!Lets hope things to change and there will be a file smaller in size ( not the other size)!

Draft saved Draft deleted