Amor idiota

Discussion in 'Models and Celebrities' started by D_hetshfg, Jun 26, 2006.

1. D_hetshfg

D_hetshfg New Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Hello everybody.Is there any video clip of a scene in this film where a guy puts his dick on a plate in front of the people?It is a very hot scene.He has a very thick dick.Thank you

2. chicagosam

Gold Member

No, but I think that happens in a movie called Bachelor Party. Nick the Dick is the character.

3. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I don't think that Brett Clark's performance in Bachelor Party was quite as explicit as Santi Millán's in Amor idiota, though! :biggrin1:

I can't track down any online clips of the scene, although the whole movie is available at various torrent sites if you have a BitTorrent client:

http://www.bitenova.nl/tt/sztlm
    http://thepiratebay.org/search.php?q=amor+idiota

Some caps from this and other scenes in the movie:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

4. chicagosam

Gold Member

No, it wasn't! LOL :biggrin1: I knew you would come through on this one, Alex! Bravo, bellissimo!

5. rabudo

Verified Gold Member

Shit! I knew that film was sexually explicit, but not that much!! Nobody saw that film (at least in Spain); I don't even think they showed it in most of the cinemas, at least I don't remember seeing it announced in my city. They just made it for scandal... I don't like that guy, he's about to be 40 but still tries to act and dress like a 20 y/o...

6. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Are you implying that the eighteen sex scenes were excessive? :rolleyes: :biggrin1:

7. D_hetshfg

D_hetshfg New Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks alex.I had seen the first picture and i was wondering if there was a small clip to show this in movement.Anyway!700 mb its about one week continuesly downloadind for my pc!!!Lets hope things to change and there will be a file smaller in size ( not the other size)!

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice