Amount of men your girlfriends been with

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife was with 8 guys before we got married, a few more if you count in oral sex but not vaginal sex. I have had girls with much more and much less, and I think she is a bit low, but not much. Thing is, the past sexual experiences and partners a girl has had made them the girl that I like at that time, so it seems really silly to hold that against them. I like to know, just out of curiosity and to know whether something we do in the sack will be familiar or brand new, but thats about it.

footballstar20

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks Everyone. The fact of the matter is, I was a little hurt that she lied to me to begin with but see why she would and appreciate that she told me the truth. I love this girl with all my heart and don't really care. She told me that I was the best she had out of all the guys and this was before she told me the actual number so I'll take that as the silver lining so to speak.
Thanks agian

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Why would 30 be a different ball game? Assuming she was careful and clean as a whistle, why is 30 a problem? Pehaps she might have learned something to do with you that you hadn't done before...
Education is never a waste.

Its basic instinct to not want a slut. Logic will tell you, that a girl can sleep with a 100 guys but if shes safe about it it does not matter.

Logic will also tell you that the rich nerd who is ugly as hell would give you a better life, that does not mean you are going to go marry that person.

We are not animals of logic when it comes to sex. When it comes to sex its basic instinct, and you cant say people date logically. A man with little confidence, no matter how great a man he is, wont get girls. Logic tells you he is great, but instinct tells you he is crap.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL... if you've ever taken a course in logic, you'd be well advised to define your terms before using them. What defines "good" in your term of good girl? I'm deducing from your post that it consists of just a waiting/grace period in between boyfriends/sexual partners. If a woman waits 20 years between sexual partners but murders 5 people, is she still a good girl for having an extended mourning of her failed relationship? lol

Also... Where did you come up with your claim of "3/5 of all women will have less than 3 guys in her life?"

I've known a lot of women in my life and that number is FAR off from what I've encountered.

I'm basically throwing yellow bullshit flags all over your post until you can provide some kind of backing for your claims.

lets ask you a few questions.. were all your gf's married? I guess they werent because it would then be cheating?
There is more life other than going to clubs.. many girls marry.. and that is the point you are missing.

Lets take for ex. Australian womne.. ( first one I found) Average Aussie woman has 13 different sex partners in lifetime

they have an average of 13 partners in their entire lifetime. There is always a few perfect of women who have 1 or 2 partners or not at all. Now, the other perfects of girl that have multiple partners doesnt have a limit... It can be 50 , 500 or even 10000 guys... depending on the women surveyed a few women with lots of relationship will end up helping the average go up... ( please let me know if I am wrong about my concept)
over 50% of women marry before age 22 ... and those that do ( most)are with the guy their are marrying at least a few years for the average,,,,

If you think it through it wont be wrong to think that 3/5 of women will have less than 3 guys in their life.

I've known a lot of women in my life and that number is FAR off from what I've encountered.

that was ur quote. First of all... where did you encounter them? there is a big difference between home girls and club girls. You can tell me whatever you want, it could be a lie or truth....
I am just telling what I believe...

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Saying something with definitive figures isn't an opinion. He should have said, "I think that..." before his entire post. He offered up a formula (lol@that btw) on how women should be judged.

GTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Note that I didn't jugde.
I did not say if she slept with 50 guys she is a slut and if she slept with 0 guys she is a saint...

I just said whats good to me. Again, there can be a virgin and kill someone just like the ex you gave. But we are talking about average not rarities. At least I don't know anyone like that.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, lpsg.org is not the real world... here men and women have dirty minds. I do to, nothing wrong with it. But, again when I am on certain groups of people if I talk about any kind of threads here they would look at me as dirty, perv all kind of stuff.

To tell you the truth if a girl ask me how many women I have been with I would lie 1000% because it is not the same telling" only 2" than saying 8 or eight is not the same as 20 either... Do I have a point? Doesn't matter what girl it is, if you tell her "oh, I have been with 350 girls " I mean she would think "wtf? " probably leave you right there... that is why that question is not to be asked unless you want to get hurt or something.

Same for girls, some have even told me they were virgins (NOT) their average probably around 2-4 guys. Do I believe them? I believe in some... :)

bearsnotcubs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lets ask you a few questions.. were all your gf's married? I guess they werent because it would then be cheating?
There is more life other than going to clubs.. many girls marry.. and that is the point you are missing.

Lets take for ex. Australian womne.. ( first one I found) Average Aussie woman has 13 different sex partners in lifetime

they have an average of 13 partners in their entire lifetime. There is always a few perfect of women who have 1 or 2 partners or not at all. Now, the other perfects of girl that have multiple partners doesnt have a limit... It can be 50 , 500 or even 10000 guys... depending on the women surveyed a few women with lots of relationship will end up helping the average go up... ( please let me know if I am wrong about my concept)
over 50% of women marry before age 22 ... and those that do ( most)are with the guy their are marrying at least a few years for the average,,,,

If you think it through it wont be wrong to think that 3/5 of women will have less than 3 guys in their life.

that was ur quote. First of all... where did you encounter them? there is a big difference between home girls and club girls. You can tell me whatever you want, it could be a lie or truth....
I am just telling what I believe...

I honestly am only bothering to reply to this out of boredom. I'd normally disregard a post of this caliber.

What does marriage have to do with anything? There are swingers, polyamorous, polygamist women, women who engage in threesomes while married, women out there who would throw all your "married" statistics out the window. Sex with new partners doesn't always end at marriage. And all these girls weren't "clubbing hos." I'm talking about normal, educated, sane women you encounter on a daily basis. Fellow college classmates, business women, teenagers even. I think your problem is you think entirely inside the box.

Again, define perfection. If these "perfect of women" you speak of have their perfection defined by how many partners they've had, or better stated, the lack thereof, then your weak logic possibly holds some water. However, I'd much rather take an experienced woman than a "perfect of woman" who has no idea what to expect during sex and has all kinds of hangups. I'm done training newbies, I need someone who can hang with me talent-wise ;)

Again, back to the 3/5ths statement. if the average is 13, you can't possibly deduce that 3/5ths of Australian women will have had 3 partners or less throughout their lifetimes. That's another wild stab in the dark... which just made for another hole in your argument.

Last edited:

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I never ask questions like that because (1) I really don't care and (2) I figure that gives her the right to ask the same question, and my number will be way higher than hers!

The important thing is that she's naked with me now, and my cock is the one sliding in and out of her.

Last edited:

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As Chris Rock said in his stand up comedy, "it don't matter how many she's had, it's always going to be too much, she could say it's two and you'd still flip! haha"

What about us guys? What about how many women we boned?

A woman should have every right to enjoy sexual pleasure as anyone else. I actually kinda like the sexually-liberated ones cause then sex won't be boring cause she already knows what she likes.

The only thing i worry about with many partners is STDs and unwanted pregnancy. Take those two out of the equation completely and i say fuck as many men as you want cause i'm gonna fuck as many women as i want.

This questions shouldn't be asked and if answered shouldn't even begin to bother you cause if it does, the relationship is already over.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As Chris Rock said in his stand up comedy, "it don't matter how many she's had, it's always going to be too much, she could say it's two and you'd still flip! haha"

What about us guys? What about how many women we boned?

A woman should have every right to enjoy sexual pleasure as anyone else. I actually kinda like the sexually-liberated ones cause then sex won't be boring cause she already knows what she likes.

The only thing i worry about with many partners is STDs and unwanted pregnancy. Take those two out of the equation completely and i say fuck as many men as you want cause i'm gonna fuck as many women as i want.

This questions shouldn't be asked and if answered shouldn't even begin to bother you cause if it does, the relationship is already over.

QFT.
You never know, you may learn something from a more experienced woman. I know I did.

This is meant to be the age of equality. If a guy has screwed more girls/women than he can remember, he can't expect every girl to have only had one or two guys. From a girl's point of view, any guy who's had more than a couple of partners/conquests could just as easily be seen as damaged goods, so, to quote the Bible, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." Another quote which I think would be appropriate in this case is "Judge not, lest ye be judged."

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
It's of no concern to me how many men have had sex with a woman: the only issue is safe sex, particularly the first time or first few times. If we discuss it, then she's entitled to have a honest answer how many women I've fucked as well. In 35+ years I only slept with two women who were definitely virgins. This species was hard to come by in my youth! The rest, often married women, may have had 1 or 1000 partners, it doesn't matter: who am I to judge? My main interest is having satisfying sex with someone who also enjoys it. I'm still seeking it out and it's not difficult to find if you are motivated.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
Why does 'the number' matter? I mean, seriously. The fact that two people are compatible should be what a relationship is about. I have never asked any girlfriend how many men she has been with and when they have asked me (and most have) I have been honest. As for how many is too many? I don't know that it's relevant, is it?
Why should that matter?
Uhh,you wouldnt wanna be keeping company with the town slut would you???Noone wants someone that has been ridden more than the village bike,its a moral issue.