Amount of Precum

Cdn-Bi-Guy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi Guys,

Just curious, I recently was with a guy who couldn't get past the fact that I presum a lot, and therefore was not turned on sexually. I am curious as to whether any of you know of a way to reduce the amount of precum a guy produces.

Anything would help.

Thanks!

Nucklez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
seriously, I guess you could maybe try masturbating more frequently, drinking less water - just try reversing some of tricks some men use to try and produce more.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
you really do have a good problem, my well ran nearly dry,...tell the dude to fuck off...you can do better...

saracen

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I precum like crazy it's perfectly natural, if my lover does not like it TOUGH it's a done deal.

The best thing you can do is find a 'precum addict' (there lots out there you'll turn em on like mad!!!) and enjoy your natural functions.......

Life's too short.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He'll have to deal with it, comprimise. Some things aren't changable (or, at leasty good to change). That's one great 'problem' you have. Saracen's right, plenty of us precum addicts out there.

italbigbro

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'd have to agree with the rest of these guys ......find someone who digs precum
I'm kinda envious too....like jim ...it's the one thing I'd change about my cock ....I do produce, but not as much as I'd like to (I guess if it were up to me I'd drip like a leaky faucet)

D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter

Experimental Member
Media
I dont know what the backstory is on this guy, but if he has a problem with your precum, either find out why and try to change his mind or move on to somebody else. It's a natural sex function of a man's body (a lot of us anyway) and I don't understand why anybody would have a problem with a man's tool reacting sexually during sex. It's actually a complement -- I'm so horny for you, even my cock's drooling LOL.

I leak a lot too, and I dont know a way to reduce it. I think trying to work backwards by deliberately dehydrating is going to make for more problems than solving this one issue.

Two things: I've had a few women that have had problems with my precum and they are always wiping it off, but I don't think I've ever had a problem with guys - they almost always love it. Second, it tastes pretty good (way better than spooj) so I don't know why anybody would have an issue with it.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Precum, it makes the world go around.

Just think, no lube, just issue a batch of precum.

I like it when it streams out, which is the result of a great postrate message.

Then no problems with insertive sexual activity.

Enjoy what you can produce and move on as so many others have recommended.

KIKEMAN29

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I precum a lot and I used to worry about it thinking it wasn't normal. Maybe it isn't but I've found a few guys that love it and it made me feel better about it. It also helps to lube my own ass specially when I play with my toys on my own.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
have to agree..

what else does he not like? feet to big? cut em off...

hair color? dye it

dick to big/thick? penile reduction...

in other words..move on...

we are what we are what we are...

-I am also a big leaker....have had some simillar reactions...you move on, we have all had sex with folks who have things we like/dislike- you learn to focus on the turn ONS not offs and move on...

Cdn-Bi-Guy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks guys, I for one like precum, and the taste. I have no idea why he didn't like it, he was very grossed out by it for some reason. I did move on, but it was really hard cause I really liked him, and we got along great, that just seemed to be our only obsticle....I don't think I even precum that much, but he doesn't any. Maybe that is why he didn't like it, cause he doesn't do it. Who knows, but I thank you all for your replies.