amount of sex

brian: How often do you have sex and how many partners have you had?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
14. I should explain something. Where I'm from, if the woman's a blonde, you're expected to have casual sex with her. It's sort of a way of sticking it to the man. But you're expected to marry a rez girl, due to a government policy called blood quantum.

As for Indian women with white men, the men in those cases are extremely casual; they don't even ask first.

johnholmeshorse: I've had about 8 partners willing to have their vaginal lips spread to the max just to say that they screwed someone that big, and numerous people wanting to look touch, give me BJ, JO etc. The person I am with now, we do it 3-4 times a week.

blak9: At the present time I'm not having any sex b/c I'm not with no one. I'm not sweating it though. I always have my down periods but I'll bounce back.

In my lifetime, I have had 13 partners (yeah I actually keep count.)

brian: everybody here has not had many partners. i have had about 150 women i just use the " hi my name is Gunnery Sargent Jones wanna fuck" helps being in the United States Marine Corps i get about 50/50 results

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
What a stud.

I've had about twenty partners myself, but before conclusions are being jumped toward, in establishing "partner" I include the great gamut of all kinds of sexual activities. I've only had intercourse with women; that places me at eight partners -- well, really, about half that because the other half were scared to take it. (We did the "everything but.") I've had more male partners and have participated in mutual masturbation, comparing size, and being fellated.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
What a stud.

I've had about twenty partners myself, but before conclusions are being jumped toward, in establishing "partner" I include the great gamut of all kinds of sexual activities. I've only had intercourse with women; that places me at eight partners -- well, really, about half that because the other half were scared to take it. (We did the "everything but.") I've had more male partners and have participated in mutual masturbation, comparing size, and being fellated.

My current interest and I have odd working schedules, but manage to squeeze in a few rounds of sexin' nonetheless.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Size comparisons don't count as sex, Dee. Nor does childhood mutual, but ADULT mutual does.

@DMW:
You should keep track. Maybe you'll beat Wilt Chamberlain. LOL

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
@jonb: No offense, but I think that's more of a subjective opinion on what counts as a partner. It's a similar problem to discounting oral sex as "sex." 'Sides, according to your opinion, I'd only lose a couple of partners to "childhood mutual."

two_fister: This topic got me thinking......how many people have I had sex with? hmmmmm...after some thought (and trying to it down) I realize I have no idea, and I'm not sure if that's good or bad. I do know it's more than 20 less than 50.

DizzyGus: I've been with between 30-40 girls and I have had contact with 3 guys.

I have done EVERYTHING with girls including the girl/girl/boy thing, the boy/girl/boy thing and anal sex when the girl enjoys it. I never force myself on a chick but if they enjoy it I'm up for almost anything. ::)

I have also done group sex a few times too and that was a lot of fun. One of those groups was about 50 people and it lasted for a whole weekend!!! I was there with a friend of mine and he and I had a competition to see who could screw the most girls. He got 4...I got 7! ;D

I also did a gang bang that weekend where me and about 10 of my friends lined up and fucked the same girl one after another. That was fun and also funny because while one of us would screw her the rest of us would do play by play and color commentary! That chick was hot and she was just really horny and hungry for dick and so we gave her what she wanted.

Two of the three guys that I have let touch me have sucked my dick and thats all that happened. The other guy was the only guy that I have ever actually screwed and it was pretty good actually. A little weird at first but then we sort of got into rhythm and we both enjoyed it. That guy was EXTREMELY HOT and he was bi curious like me so we just decided to explore each other and see what it was all about. It was fun and I have no regrets about it at all.

I'm not a sex addict but I enjoy it when I get some and I made myself a promise a long time ago that I wouldn't be a big pussy when it came to fucking. I usually don't go prowling around looking to get laid but I have a lot of girls and a few guys who just pretty much throw themselves at me because I'm a big guy. I could have had a hell of a lot more partners/booty calls/fuck buddies by now but I don't play that way. I have some self control and can actually keep my dick in my pants!!

Gus 8)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Call me old fashioned but I've been with just one woman.

We were married for only 20 years when we agreed it just wasn't going to work out.

Divorced now for 12 years, I'm still saving it for marriage.

Pecker

Plowboy: Before I got married, many moons ago. I was having sex about 3 to 4 times a day with live-in female friends, so sex for breakfast, go home for lunch/sex and then supper time/sex, and on the weekends it would be that 4th casual sex thing where I'm bored she is bored so we screw our brains out and all is better in the world. I would say if I remember right I had 9 partners before I was married, but once married I have only my wife and as for sex. The first 10yrs of sex was great, it was almost like any place any time, then the first baby came and it was sex once a week, well then after 5 yrs the second baby comes and then it was sex once every 2 weeks, now after 20+yrs of marriage, she is working the nighshift and I am days, I would say once a month is about as good as it gets. I also have to admit I do alot of hand jiving these days too. I still need release or I would die of sperm retention. She knows it and so she is cool about it too. I have to admit when we do have time together its well worth the wait, but it never seems to last long enough darn it ::)

They say there is 3 stages to the sex life of a marriage.
1st stage you have sex any place, any time, any place.
2nd stage you have sex on birthdays, holidays and special occassions.
3rd stage you pass each other in the hall and go 'fuck you , fuck you too'
I am somewhere between the 2nd and 3rd stage, I just hope the 3rd stage holds off until I am 80 ;D

brad2002: I love sex and won't be deprived of it. When I have a girlfriend, I don't play with anyone else. I've probably had over 100 women. I've had a lot more men than that, but most of them didn't involve fucking. Right now I have a fuck buddy I get with twice a week and I try to get a lilttle extra with others as well. Male or female.

RPNFbyWIJ: how? we don't seem to be able to get any, albeit we are only 15, but still...

help would be appreciated