Amount of vacuum - up to 5Hg

tismd12

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just started pumping one week ago with a Vacu-Tech 2.25x9 cylinder. I have read this forum, and also the Tigerpumping website and alot of what Big Al advises. My question is this: the literature that came with the pump advises to use up to 3-4Hg at first. I realize low level vacuum over extended periods of time are key, but I simply don't feel a thing until I get to 5Hg. Should there be very little "feeling" at this level and simply let the pump do the work? Or, as with anything else, everyone is different and varying the pressure as long as it is not uncomfortable? This would mean using 5Hg and maybe more, not sure as I have not tried that level.

I've been doing two days on, one day off...3 ten minute sessions the first two days, then 4 ten minute sessions since then. A 30-60 second rest after each 10 minute session. In one week I see a noticeable change immediately after, and the effects are lasting longer with each session.

I have only moved it up to 5Hg for 60 seconds, then back down to 3Hg for the remaining time of each session. I vary the pressure every 60 seconds from 2Hg-4Hg, and the one time at 5Hg. The 5Hg was in no way uncomfortable or painful.

Do I use what is comfortable, or simply stay below the 5Hg until I have a few months experience. The changes are quite interesting thusfar.

Thank you!

Deprice544

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I use 4 to 7 hgs that great! off vacuum pump every 30 - 45 min use vac pump an hour to 4 hours but better after 3 hours. I have result some gain grith, mushroom head and little length increase. but needed more grith make more lenght. I have been use vacuum pump for 13 years and some mistake, learning, make better routing use vac pump and watch time. Rest 6 to 8 hours then back use vac pump... if ya feel stiff shaft penis mean grow gaith or lenghth... Any question ya can ask me

tismd12

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you for the relpy!

That creates several questions:

1. You are going 30-45 minutes before you are off the vacuum?

2. How are you able to use it 3-4 hours at a time? And how long did it take you to work up to that amount of time? The 13 years or have you been doing that length of time for quite a while?

3. Do you vary the pressure every few minutes?

I usually start out with 2-2.5Hg's for a couple minutes, then up to 4 for 60seconds, then down to 2-3 for 60 seconds, then back up and soforth until 10 minutes...then rest for 30 seconds, then back on. Does this sound reasonable?

Thank you for your help!

Deprice544

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yea 40 to 45 minutes off vacuum rest 2 - 5 minutes then wait penis become erect turn on vacuum. But I believe best routing= use vacuum for morning 1- 3 hours then afternoon turn vacuum again 1-3 hours then vac again evening same thing then vac again late night around 11 pm lasting 1-2 hours but ya have watch tissue stay increase gaith do not rest til tomorrow or 2 days Mon though Friday then just off vacuum this wkend then back vac every monday seen really helps prove increase real gaith

flnkdguy2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have that same 2.25x9 cylinder, and I'm usually filling it completely (width and length) after about 45 minutes at 5hg. If I'm only pumping for an hour I'll stick with that one rather than a larger one. My routine is to lube up and get the pressure to 5 over a few minutes, and then as the penis expands (which makes the pressure go down) I'll raise it back up again. I release the pressure every 15 minutes for a few minutes and then move the pressure to 7 for 20-30 seconds and then down to 5 again

This gives a good stretch for length and also has helped with increasing my foreskin coverage over time (I'm cut). I try not to overdo it and make things all bloated looking which is why I don't usually use a wider cylinder. If I have to take that one off after about 30 minutes it's very difficult to get back into it.

tismd12

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Flnkdguy2, thank you for the insight! Finding the time is the hardest aspect of this. I appreciate your routine, as I have found many different "theories" and all vary. Nice to see someone mentioning some real Hg numbers, and 5Hg still feels moderately tight.

Do you also stretch with the cylinder on? Typically I will do the stretches first as a warm up (without tube), then lube up and gradually increase pressure up to 6Hg and then alternate between 6 & 4 for 60 seconds each. I may give the full 15 minutes at 7Hg a run after a while. currently am doing 2 days on, 1 day off as I have no time. also, are you erect PRIOR to pumping? or does it matter?

Thank you for your help!

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ive found that long sessions (once you work your way up) at 5mm/hg are fine.

The whole idea is to get a gentle stretch, not a yank. It allows the blood vessels to expand more than they normally would, but not so much as to damage tissue.

The cylinder should stay on around 3mmhg. If its falling off, shave the pubic area where the cylinder sits.
I've been guilty of going higher - but I've also been doing it for a long time too.
Don't push it - take your time.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
From the beginning, newbies should do 5 min sessions, break, massage, repeat.
Then work up to 10 after about a week or two.
Eventually You'll work up to 30-45 minute sessions. With 5-10 minute breaks.
I generally will pump for about an hour, with breaks to avoid the donut.
But, I've also been doing it off and on for 12 odd years.

Again, take your time with this process... Don't expect to see Huge massive permanent gains overnight. It does take time.

tismd12

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you Rikter8, I can see I am already doing too much by those times. I'll back it down and use your guidelines. Thank you!

flnkdguy2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm usually not erect when I start, but I may do some stretches first. It's not hard to find the time to work this in, if you sit at the computer for 30-60 minutes checking email and stuff it's easy enough to do this at the same time.

It's important to listen to your body as far as what the best time/pressure is...I know that 5 is not going to cause me blisters or other issues from experience but everyone reacts differently. Start slow and see where your comfort zone is, for sure.