Amount of Views

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have a lot more views on one pic of my dick than the other and really i think the one with less views is a nicer pic but i guess people disagree with me.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Three of my photos show my current physique (I lift weights) while the fourth was taken before I started lifting and was ~40 lbs. lighter. So to me, that fourth image is by far the least impressive.

BUT ... in the old pic I am wearing only boxer briefs and showing an unmistakable bulge. And, not surprisingly, that crappy old pic has more views and comments than the other three combined!

Ah, the LPSG ... :rolleyes:

Steve

barkerfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd have to agree. Although I can appreciate a pic of a nice dick, I far prefer more skin. If there is a full body shot and/ or a face....even a hint of a face, those are the first pics I'll go for. It's so much hotter to see who the dick belongs to.

D_Farmoure Dickthanyew

Experimental Member
Media
ahhh eye see. That all makes sense, I would have to agree that seeing the whole thing makes it alot more interesting. What still leaves me a little confused though is how come the other two pictures taken from similar angles (from after shaving and in the shower) are a little bit closer and probably show more face and they both have really low view?