Amusement Park Ride?!?

suitinthecity: Hey guys - firstly let me say I prefer women over men, but I do love to be fucked! So I swing both ways. Problem is, I usually always find that I attract men that only want to be fucked by me - when they see my cock they all seem eager to jump on and try it out like its some amusement park ride! Thing is, when I'm after a guy, it's usually because I want to be fucked. If I wanted to top - I would much prefer to do that with a woman. Any other guys have this problem??

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's not my situation ... in fact, just the opposite. I'm a top, 100% so, but I'm short (5'6") with that little boy look, so a lot of dudes want to hop aboard my ass. Luckily my current bf is a born bottom. Amusement park ride? He's an E ticket! ;)

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
in my case, i have
the "babyface" syndrome...
thin, 5'9"....sort of what would be called "boyish"...
and guys
always assume that i'm a bottom.

But,
I am 80 percent top....and twenty percent bottom,
which means it could happen but..not
often, or first choice.

I want my bf to ride MY ride....

suitinthecity: I think you're on to something I probably didn't consider - but kinda the opposite for me. I'm a completely straight and masculine looking kind of guy - maybe other guys just assume I'm a top and not a bottom?!

Mind you that's still before they see my cock. In sex clubs & saunas etc guys almost fight to get onto it once they've seen it!