Amusement Park Ride?!?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Mar 31, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

suitinthecity: Hey guys - firstly let me say I prefer women over men, but I do love to be fucked! So I swing both ways. Problem is, I usually always find that I attract men that only want to be fucked by me - when they see my cock they all seem eager to jump on and try it out like its some amusement park ride! Thing is, when I'm after a guy, it's usually because I want to be fucked. If I wanted to top - I would much prefer to do that with a woman. Any other guys have this problem??

2. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

That's not my situation ... in fact, just the opposite. I'm a top, 100% so, but I'm short (5'6") with that little boy look, so a lot of dudes want to hop aboard my ass. Luckily my current bf is a born bottom. Amusement park ride? He's an E ticket! ;)

3. txquis

Gold Member

in my case, i have
    the "babyface" syndrome...
    thin, 5'9"....sort of what would be called "boyish"...
    and guys
    always assume that i'm a bottom.

But,
    I am 80 percent top....and twenty percent bottom,
    which means it could happen but..not
    often, or first choice.

I want my bf to ride MY ride....

4. Imported

Gold Member

suitinthecity: I think you're on to something I probably didn't consider - but kinda the opposite for me. I'm a completely straight and masculine looking kind of guy - maybe other guys just assume I'm a top and not a bottom?!

Mind you that's still before they see my cock. In sex clubs & saunas etc guys almost fight to get onto it once they've seen it!

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice