(amwf) Christian And Cassie

jgiovanni

Cherished Member
Media
East Los Angeles (California, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just recently stumbled upon an awesome Only fans page “christian and Cassie” This site is filled with amazing amateur DP, DVP stuff filmed in their own home. And even better, these two are super active with there fans! I have talked to them multiple times on OnlyFans and on IG. Definately check there shit out.

they actually fly fans out to fuck if you fit there mold. Definitely cool to see just a cool down to earth couple give us a glimpse into their sexual adventures.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tragedy2016

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
New scene featuring a new Asian guy. This was fucken hot! Two Asian guys on one white girl. Holy hell
The new Asian guy has an onlyfans. It’s not great. All tiktok and Instagram content for $20 dollars and then sends dms videos that are 1 min long for 80-100. If anyone starts a telegram I’m interested in chipping in on the threesome video here. Andy sent it in his dms for the full 40 mins is 220 dollars or so

The new Asian guy has an onlyfans. It’s not great. All tiktok and Instagram content for $20 dollars and then sends dms videos that are 1 min long for 80-100. If anyone starts a telegram I’m interested in chipping in on the threesome video here. Andy sent it in his dms for the full 40 mins is 220 dollars or so

Lol Christian and Cassie will only charge $50 max, maybe cheaper so I’d wait to buy it from them.

N A

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
share the other asian guy's OF please :emoji_blush: