Amwf Relationships

I'm currently dating a white girl and most of my friends have said they've never seen an asian guy date a white girl. I know it's probably an uncommon thing from what I know, but I was wondering if it really is a rare thing.
Do you guys personally know of any AMWF relationships ?

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Statistically asian men and black women are least likely to be part of interracial relationships...ironically most of the real life interracial couples ive come across were asian(especially korean) male black female, but i see asian male white female more in media.

Reactions: jomska1

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes. A hand full of amwf married couples in medicine and academics over the years. The AMs were/are MDs or PhDs.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i think interracial couples are still in the minority compared to the mass. most cultures still promote staying within your own race and oriental cultures probably enforce it more (in my opinion). i would also like to add that depending on your social circles and/or geographical location, you may or may not see more or less of amwf couples. amwf couples may simply just not be around where you normally hang out or places you normally go to.

from my own experience, most asian men who are culturally indoctrinated do not date women outside of their own race. most women who are primarily interested in asian men have an innate interest in the respective asian culture and, more than likely, will learn the language, culture, and move to that corresponding country wherein meeting up with and snagging an asian male counterpart.

there are outliers to this generalization since there are men and women out there who will date any race irregardless of any fact.

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Living here in the USA, I've known a few AMWF couples since I started working full time after college. I didn't see that while in either high school or college settings. The couples that I've known in person are actually married with kids.
For famous people, it would be Bruce Lee (the world famous martial artist) his wife named was Linda (from San Francisco) and the other is Judge Lance Ito (famous for his case on OJ Simpson), his wife was an LAPD police chief.